30_-__

I am extremely sorry everyone, i know i am giving late update 😞, but i am having a tough family situation now even from tomorrow my college will open then exams i am gonna be very busy but once in  a week i will try my best to update😞, sorry again plz forgive me....

Below in some paragraph you guys will find out lil bit mature scene and aatreya mentality is little ill like for him irisha is his wife so he don't ask for permission for anything luke others main lead do in books ,he is Inferfectly perfect in his way so plz no negative comments about my characters, 🙏

One of my reader reach me through insta, and asked me why i am not updating... Thnk u girll for doing that🖤❤

Try to vote guys as i am not having many readers so try to help me guys.....

I wil update but i don't know about regular, as my exams will start soon 🙏😞....

The midnight hour struck at the wall clock ⏰, and Aatreya staggered into his chamber utterly disheveled - a mere shadow of his normally composed self

The midnight hour struck at the wall clock ⏰, and Aatreya staggered into his chamber utterly disheveled - a mere shadow of his normally composed self. This man before him was unrecognizable, reeking of alcohol and noxious cigarette smoke. His vices tonight had breached even his broad boundaries; though no saint, he typically maintained a practiced moderation with drink, smoke, and other indulgences. But tonight's excesses seemed to have exceeded even his elevated tolerance, earned through years of exposure to poisons since childhood.

Aatreya's mind churned in a vortex of indecision as the haze of intoxication persisted. A man accustomed to rigid self-command, he now found himself unmoored by the delectable Isha. From the crown of her head to the tips of her delicate toes, she was the object of his utter obsession - perhaps an obsession deeper than even he cared to admit. Her very existence made maintaining his iron control a arduous endeavor.

How could he betray the woman who had loved him selflessly, sacrificing everything to protect him from the monsters? She had moved heaven and earth, all in devoted service to his wellbeing. And yet here he languished, utterly enthralled by Isha - a woman whose own accursed family had near destroyed all he held dear.

But one glimpse of her sleeping form banished such weighty thoughts from his addled mind as quickly as they materialized. She lay curled like an innocent child, her diary and pen still clutched in her tiny suckling fist. A rueful chuckle escaped Aatreya's lips as he drank in the paradox before him. This beguiling creature had unmistakably made the already tenuous fabric of his life incalculably more complex, more disordered. He knew such dalliances courted ruin, understood the carefully constructed world he had erected around himself was crumbling. And yet reason seemed to hold no sway over his aching desire for her.

Aatreya found the sight of Isha suckling that pen in her tiny fist utterly bewitching - more alluring than any brazenly nude form. Primal desires stirred within him at the innocent display, urges to violate that small, perfect mouth with his own carnality until his seed full fill her mouth, destroying her innocence.