(New Year Eve Ep.) Shinso, Hitoshi

"Yeah, come on guys!" Denki smiled brightly at his some of his best friends. He had been trying to convince Bakugo and (y/n) to go to a rave he had set up to celebrate the reuniting of their class.

"I don't mean to be that guy but if you manage to convince Shinso to go, then I'll be there." (y/n) scratched the back of his neck. He didn't want to make it seem like he wasn't going to show up at Denki's rave. After all, the blonde had rented out a venue just for this moment. The (h/c)ette would go regardless, but he was hoping that this way Shinso would also be there. "Piece of cake. He promised me he would go if he ever made it into the hero course and guess what happened." Kaminari winked at his friend. He had been planning this party for such a long time. There was no way he would let anyone slip away that easily.

"You got still got a thing for eye bags?" Bakugo smirked at his best friend. He had heard a few rumors going around the school before graduation about how (y/n) was desperately in love with a Hitoshi Shinso but he never believed it was true. "So what if I do?" (y/n) challenegd Bakugo. He wouldn't hear one bit of rude commentary. He knew Katsuki was joking and meant well.

"Nothing, just thought you had a thing for big, powerful men." Katsuki shrugged a little. He was only teasing. "Oh, you mean like yourself? You'd never go for me, you like the guys you can push around. You know, the ones that'll take it. Must be why you're still single." The (h/c)ette shoved his best friend a little. There was one thing he knew that others seemed to ignore.

"Shut the hell up. You know I'm working on it." Katsuki pushed
(y/n)'s head down a little, he was working on how to confess his feelings for a certain green-haired male. It was more than what (y/n) was doing. "Guys, they'll both be there." Denki watched the two argue with each other. Most of the time it was entertaining to see but right now he just wanted to know if his friends would be there.

"I was gonna go anyway but thanks for telling me he'll be there. I was gonna drag this one with me too." The (h/c)ette looked at Denki with a smile on his face. He was looking forward to tonight. His many advances on Hitoshi had failed before. For some reason, the purple-haired male never believed him. Tonight was his chance to be bold. "Well, thanks. See you guys later. Oh, and there's gonna be black lights and paints so.. tops are optional." Denki laughed a little as a few seconds passed. The sentence could've been taken two ways.

"Oh, Kats. Us being shirtless could be an advantage." (y/n) smiled a little, a little physical attraction never hurt anyone. That and a little liquid luck to boost his courage. "Idiot, that won't work for me. You know how many times he's seen my body and done nothing?" Katsuki rolled his eyes. Feelings were the way to get Izuku and he knew that but it was hard for him. So instead, he was going to use the best excuse possible, the count down to midnight.

"Well, hopefully, it'll work for me, gotta go make a call." (y/n) smiled at his friend as he left the apartment. He had been sharing an apartment with the blonde ever since they graduated from UA. They've done just about everything together ever since. When they turned twenty-one they had their first drink together before heading out to celebrate with everyone else. Tonight, they'd make moves on the people they've been pining over. (y/n) pulled out his phone before clicking on the first contact he had saved on his phone.

The phone rang for a little while before he finally heard the familiar voice. "Disrupting my training." Shinso was breathing heavily into the phone as he held up a hand toward Aizawa to show him, he needed a minute. Training with his former teacher had become a habit since he graduated from UA. That and not being left alone by (y/n). He was grateful for it at times but he would never say it out loud.

"You're always training. You could be spending time with me. I can take you out for a coffee, or breakfast. Help you sleep better. Whatever you want." (y/n) whispered the last part into the phone. He had been saying things like this for years and yet he had no luck. "Again huh? When are you gonna quit screwing around? Your lover isn't pleased to hear you say all these things." Hitoshi could feel his face heat up slightly but he did his best to ignore it. (y/n) had been saying things like this to him for years but he felt like they were all jokes.