Kaminari, Denki

"With the love of my life, she's got glitter for skin. My radiant beam in the night. I don't need no light to see you shine." Denki had been singing the same song he had been for weeks. It was stuck in his head and that's the only thing that popped up on the radio at the agency. At least that's what it felt like. He couldn't complain though. The song reminded him of his boyfriend. They had been together for almost four years and he was wondering when would be a good time to propose. He couldn't tell if it was too soon but who cares, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with his soulmate and the sooner they were tethered together the better.

The phone ringing at his desk stopped him from thinking. "Hello, this is the Stun Gun Hero: Charge Bolt speaking how can I help your gorgeous self today?" The blonde would be lying if he said he didn't always answer the phone like this. It always made people's day so he continued to answer that way. "That line is a bit too long for an emergency call, don't you think?" (y/n) smiled a little, he missed hearing Denki's voice.

Their schedules hadn't matched up for almost a month now and he was tired of not being able to see his boyfriend. "Well, pretty, is it an emergency? Did you need to talk to me that badly?" The tone in the blondes voice caused (s/c) cheeks to turn bright red. It was too suggestive.

"Well, it would be nice if the amazing Charge Bolt could spare his boyfriend a few hours of his day instead of day dreaming at his office so he doesn't have to turn in paperwork from patrols." (y/n) knew that the other male would be procrastinating at this point. It was something he did since high school. That's why the (h/c)ette made sure to call every now and again during the week. He didn't want all the paperwork to pile up.

"Come on baby, it's not like I enjoy turning in my work late. I like to see you when I can. You're my biggest joy. I just have no motivation when I get done with my patrols you know." Denki started back up on his paperwork, he had gotten halfway through he just needed to do the other half. There was a small laugh on the other end of the line.

"Can I just hire you to be my assistant and you can do my paperwork for me?" Denki sighed a little, he missed hearing that laugh so he started to work a little harder. "Tell you what, I'll bring you a surprise and I'll help you finish up your work." It didn't matter where he got to see his boyfriend, to (y/n) the only thing that mattered was seeing him. "You know just the way to wiggle into my heart." The blonde fist pumped the air for a moment before he settled himself down. He didn't need anyone to see that. "I'll see you in a little bit." (y/n) smiled a little, he knew what would come next and it was something that never failed to make his day better.

"Yeah, I uh I love you." Everytime it came to this moment the blonde became a little awkward. It wasn't like it was new to him but flirting was his expertise, saying something as sentimental as I love you felt a little odd. The (h/c)ette was quick to say it back before hanging up and heading to get ready. He had asked for the day off since he needed to get things prepared but it was becoming a little more difficult than usual. (y/n) knew how much of a party guy his boyfriend was so every year he tries to top what he did the year before but he ran out of ideas. When the
(h/c)ette arrived at his home he knocked before unlocking just like he promised his guests he would.

"Hey guys. I'm back, I brought snacks as promised." The man smiled at all his friends, he was happy to have their help. "Tch, I still don't understand why I have to be here." Bakugo rolled his eyes before grabbing the snack that was promised to him. If there was anything he disliked, it was annoying parties that got too loud. Something like this should be a meaningful gathering not something to get shit faced to. "I do appreciate you being here I hope you know that." (y/n) ruffled the blondes hair, it was something the two of them never spoke about but it just became a regular thing. Bakugo would pretend to hate it and (y/n) would know he enjoys it. The cycle always goes on.