(Birthday ep.) Shoto Todoroki

"Shoto." (y/n) sung out softly as he tried to wake his boyfriend. "No." Shoto turned over and pulled the blanket slightly above his head. He enjoyed having his days off and spending them with (y/n) but he also enjoyed sleeping. "You don't wanna come with me?" The (h/c)ette kissed the other males head through the blanket. He had worked hard on making physical affection normal for the both of them. Originally they didn't know how to date properly but they worked it out eventually.

"Go by yourself." Todoroki finally removed the blanket from his head so he could look at (y/n). "My my, how mean." The (h/c)ette smiled before quickly laying next to the other male and pulling him close.
"What if I can't get through the day without you?" (y/n) was only teasing, he would let Shoto rest but he wanted to be dramatic about it. "I  understand how you want to do stuff on your day off." Todoroki knew he had to get moving but getting days off as pro hero's was rare.

"Well, we got these days off for your birthday, babe. You don't wanna celebrate?" The (h/c)ette was curious to know the answer but it would help him figure it out. He wouldn't want to do anything if Shoto didn't want to. "Maybe, will you finally let me teach you how to ice skate?" The pro had been trying to teach the (h/c)ette how to ice skate since they first started dating at UA. (y/n) always dismissed it but the fire user knew it was because the other male was afraid of falling. "Is that actually what you want for your birthday?" (l/n) was in shock. He was sure that by now Todoroki would have given up on this.

"(y/n), I think that's all I want." Shoto never asked for much. He was quick to help however he could and he knew that the (h/c)ette tried to give back to him in his own way. "Mm, I'll think about it but I do have to get going. Want me to bring back something?" (y/n) wasn't sure how soon he would be back so he wanted to know if there was anything he could do. "Maybe just dinner? I'll clean up around here." Shoto looked around their apartment. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't the best either.

They often didn't have time to pick up throughout their week since they were too busy on patrol. "You are such a homebody. I'll bring home your favorite, thanks for cleaning up." (y/n) gave Shoto a quick kiss before leaving. He took out his phone before dialing the number he often used. "Hey thanks for calling the hottest hero, what can I do for you?" The voice made (l/n) laugh before answering, "I hope you don't pick up your work phone like that cause that's embarrassing Charge-Bolt." He had called Denki to ask for help. For some odd reason Kaminari always had what people needed.

"Uh, I don't answer my work phone like that. We're still meeting at the cafe, right?" Denki had already arrived twenty minutes ago but he had a feeling (y/n) was going to be late. He had already ordered and found himself a seat. "Oh yeah, I'll be there in.. Uh now." (y/n) used his quirk to get him to the near by cafe. Normally he was against using his quirk outside of work but he was extra late today and he needed to get there quickly. "Hey, sorry for the wait." the (h/c)ette walked right over to the blonde.

"No problem, I was only here for.. twenty-two minutes." Denki shrugged a little, it wasn't often he had a day off but he knew that (y/n) wanted his help so asked for as much time as he could. "I know.. I'll buy you dinner to make up for it but I really do need your help." The (h/c)ette was handed an iced coffee which made him feel more guilty.

"Thank you." (y/n) took a sip before thinking of what he could do to make it up to his friend. "No problem, I figured you'd get caught up at home. What can I help you with, balloons or cake?" Denki wanted to know how he could help. He was frequently out collecting all sorts of contacts and they seemed to come in handy more often than not. "I need to create a little winter wonderland but I only have the ability to create and manipulate water, not freeze it." The (h/c)ette knew it was a long shot but he had hope.

"Thought you were against using your quirk outside of work?" Denki was only teasing, he would try his best to help. "He wants to teach me how to ice skate and I figured this would be the nicest way to do it." (y/n) smiled a little bit, he was nervous. "What if we get him to do it? Todoroki can be pretty clueless. I'm sure he wouldn't even realize it." The blonde felt clever for thinking of a plan so quickly but by the look on the other males face he knew there was something wrong with it already. "It's not a bad idea, Kami. If we can get Shoto to get outside and not see me creating the little place." The (h/c)ette nodded a little, he had thought of the same thing before but he wasn't able to pull it off by himself.