Your Past

Growing up you lived secluded in a house in order to hide you and your family from danger because your mother is an ex-assassin and your father was a world class hunter. Wanting to escape from her current life: being hunted, having to kill, having to hide, your mother ran away from her life as an assassin and ended up finding your father, they fell in love, had you, then moved to an island only the best of the best hunters new existed. Living there you lived a normal life, you had a best friend named Masaki who you would hang out with 24/7 when you weren't training or taught by your parents.

Your parents taught you almost everything they knew. You learned all the techniques of an expert assassin, how to use varies deadly weapons, and how to fight with out assassin techniques. You could everything your parents could before you were 7, well everything accept for use nen. Knowing how powerful you were at such a young age your parents thought they would wait to teach you nen until you were older.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you were 8 Masaki your best friend in the whole world and your only friend moved, with out a word. Then not even a week later your parents were killed, and unfortunately, you witnessed their death, finding your self alone with no where to go. That was until a man named Ging Freecss found you and took you in for a year before taking you to the Akiyama household where you spent the next four years with your brother like figure\best friend Daisuke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now at age 14, you/Sakura Hiroki decided to take this years Hunter Exam.