Phase 3: the Trick Tower (part 5)

This new prisoner obviously had some tricks up her sleeves. Leroute, even though she kept her cloak on it was obvious she's a girl due to her high pitched almost sultry voice.

She claimed that Kurapikas fight wasn't over since Sedokan is still alive. This really got to Leorio. She wasn't necessarily wrong since they said it was a fight to the death and he didn't officially give up before passing out. Leorio urged Kurapika to finish him off but he refused. I couldn't blame him, I couldn't do it either....

Frustrated, Leorio started to accuse the woman "how can we even trust you?? What if he is dead and you're lying to trick us"

"Care to wager on that?" She asked. Obviously confused by the proposal she continued. "We gamble, but instead of money we use time" the score board to the right lit up "We each have 50 hours to gamble, and can place bets increments of 10. Reach 0 and you loose, and you'll have 50 less hours to escape the tower. We can each take turns picking the bet"

Leorio agreed to the terms and the first bet took place. Is Sedokan still alive. Leorio decided to wager 10 hours on him being alive, he switched sides but still played it safe.

After checking his pulse he confirmed that he was correct. The score board changed 40:60. It was now Leorios turn to pick the bet. He suggested a bet to determine wether or not Sedokan was truly unconscious. Genius idea on his part, Leroute stood her ground and bet 10 hours for him being unconscious, although after suggesting to push him off the edge to confirm it she changed her bet to 40 hours for him faking it.

Leorio dragged him to the edge and let go and he instantly woke up. A hefty sacrifice in time, but now the score was 2:1 for wins. We only had 20 hours left to wager.

It was her turn to pick the bet again, but before announcing the bet she took off her cloak revealing a super cute girl with purple eyes, and big poofy pig tails-hot pink in color. "The next bet will be wether or not I'm a girl or boy, and to confirm you can inspect every inch of my body"

'This can't be good' you thought

"I can hear his heart racing from here" Killua grimaced

"He's already decided" Kurapika added "He's just gonna feel her up"

"What a pervert" you said

To no one's surprise Leorio immediately bet that she's a man, wagering 10 hours. The score is 90:10. After feeling her up it was Leorios turn again. Gon suggested that he bet wether or not he's a teen. You praised Gon for the idea but Leorio ruined it. Instead he suggested rock paper scissors.

Leroute bet 80 hours that she would win, freaking out Leorio. First round, they both did rock-like Kurapika predicted. Next.....Leorio did rock again and she used paper. We lost. The score is now 2:2 and we lost 50 hours. 'Even if we do win now we will have less than 10 hours to escape the rest of the tower'

It's now Killuas turn "if the next contest is mental math then I'm giving up"

"Really? Silvey can't do basic math" you teased

"Let's just hope it's something else okay!" He huffed

This last prisoner seemed to be the real deal, it seemed like even his cohorts were afraid of him. Suddenly he punched Sedokan into the wall. 'Okay definitely the real deal'

He came forward and took off his hood revealing a blonde haired blue eyed man with a mustache. You gasped in shock "It's Johness, the Dissector"

"Who?" Gon asked

"He's killed over 146 people. Killua you can't fight him, we should take the loss. He's the worst serial killer in Zabans history" Leorio tried to reason with Killua but he continued forward anyways.

You were hesitant about the situation but you knew killua had the same training as you, he could handle it. But still...you worried for him.

They both agreed to another death match, as expected. Before Johness could finish threatening Killua he was already dead. Killua ripped out his heart. 'Awesome' you thought to yourself. Johness begged for his heart back but it was too late, he collapsed in front of Killua. He smirked before placing Johness' heart in his dead hand and returned back to us. Leorio was freaked out but I was impressed. "That was awesome Killua! You should teach me that" he looked at you surprised but laughed and agreed.

As we celebrated our victory another door opened on the right wall of the room, leading us to a waiting area-a studio apartment type area where we would have to wait the 50 hours Leorio wagered......this should be interesting.