First Phase

"We're sorry to keep you waiting, the first phase to the hunter exam will begin now." A tall man with pink hair announced to all of you. As he explained more about the first phase he started walking up the stairs telling us to follow as his speed gradually increased to the point where everyone was running.

"This is great! Running is easy! We just have to keep up with him!" you said to your friends while smiling.

"I dont think its that simple, we dont know how long we'll have to keep going" Kurapika replied killing your mood a bit. You obviously knew it would be a bit more tricky than running but want to make light of the first task...'guess he's a glass empty kind of guy'
Your smile faded a little and you saw Kurapika about to say something before you heard Leorio yelling which got your attention.

Kurapika POV

I saw Sakura's smile fade from her face after I said what I did. I had a gut feeling in my stomach for making her upset but its was unlike any other guilt I've ever felt before. I wanted to apologize immediately "Sak-"

"Hey kid! Give the Hunter Exam some respect! You can't use your skateboard, that's cheating!" ....of course, Leorio would interrupt me.

O.G. POV (Original)

The boy he was yelling at had white, almost silver hair. He slanted his head to the side in confusion giving him an innocent look. "Hm? Why not?"

"This is an endurance test!" Leorio yelled.

"No its not"," Gon said as he ran beside you joining the conversation.

"Whos side are you on?!" Leorio yelled, again

"No ones," you answered for him "Satotz-san simply said to follow him, he didn't indicate how. Right Gon?" you turned to Gon and he nodded.

"Not you too Sakura!" Leorio complained as he back out of his argument.

Just then the silver-haired boy skated beside you, staying silent as he stared at you for a good minute he finally spoke "How old are you?" You pointed to your self in a slight shock that he would talk to you individually, he nodded as he put his hands in his pockets so you answered "I'm 14!" You gave him an innocent smile.

"I'm 12!" Gon exclaimed inserting himself into the conversation.

The boy ticked marked "I was talking to the cute girl..." he mumbled

You blushed slightly at his words and decided to tease him. "What was that silvey?"

"Huh?! N-nothing!" You grinned at his actions and laughed. "Anyways what's your name?" he asked directing his words towards you but Gon didn't understand that, or so you thought.

"I'm-"

"I'm Gon and this is Sakura!" He replied instead while pulling you by his side by grabbing your waist. You ticked marked and puffed your cheeks in frustration.

"Gon! I can introduce my self!" You pouted pulling away from him only to have your personal space invaded.

Gon grabbed both of your cheeks with his hands making you face him "Aww Saki-chan your so cute when you pout!" he said lightly pinching your cheeks almost causing you to trip since you both were still running.

"Wha?!" You almost yelled escaping his grasp on your cheeks while rubbing them trying to hide your blush and stop the slight stinging from his pinches.

"Ahem" the boy faked coughed getting your attention back "now that you two are done I'm Killua, Killua Zoldyck. I guess I'll run with you guys." He said then did a trick off the skateboard and ran beside you.