Phase 3: the trick tower (part 6)

We entered the waiting area to find a studio apartment sized room with a bookcase, TV, fridge, and some couches.

You immediately turned to Killua, "Can you teach me that technique now?!" you asked eagerly

"I'm also curious to know how you did it" Kurapika agreed clearly interested

"Oh that wasn't a technique," Killua started "I just ripped it out" he said nonchalantly as he flexed his had making razor sharp nails appear.

"Woah" you grabbed his hand and poked his nails drawing a bit of blood from your fingertip.

He pulled back quickly, scolding you. "Mass murderers aren't intimidating, they're still rookies. I'm a professional but my dad can do it without a drop of blood"

"Cool!" you and Gon exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Gon, and Killua decided to play around with his skateboard.

"Can you teach us the trick you did earlier?" You asked hopefully.

Killua agreed and explained the mechanics while trying his best to slowly show you how to do it.

"Got it" you said as he handed you the board. You stood on the board and Killua held your hands as you gained your balance. You blushed a bit and thanked him. As soon as he stepped away to give you room for the trick, you did it!

"Woah! Good job Saki!" Gon exclaimed excitedly

"Yeah good job..." Killua agreed half heartedly 'That trick took me a week to learn' he thought to himself

You giggled "Couldn't have done it without such a good teacher" it was Killuas turn to blush. Then you handed the board to Gon. "You try!"

Gon took the board from you and immediately tried to do the same trick...although he didn't do it as well. In fact the board shot out from under him and hit Leorio.

You all giggled as Leorio screamed "Hey knock it off! This room is too small for you to play with that"

"Fine fine" you all agreed reluctantly before you had an idea "hey! Why don't we all play a game instead then?"

"Sounds fun! What do you have in mind?" Kurapika asked

"Hmmmm" you thought aloud "what about truth or dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~

You all sat in a circle with a bottle in the middle.

"What's the bottle for? I thought this was truth or dare not spin the bottle" Leorio asked creepily as Kurapika hit him upside the head.

You looked at him a bit confused before explaining that it was to choose who went first. You spun the bottle and it landed on Gon. "Oo yay! I choose dare!"

You laughed at him before explaining more "no no, you ask someone else truth or dare! Then you get to choose what they do or the question!"

"Ohhhhh okay then.... Saki! Truth or dare?"

You also picked dare.

Gon POV

Gah! I wanted her to pick truth..hmmm what should I pick....OH I got it!

"Saki-chan, I dare you to rank all of us"

"Easy!" She said confidently "Killua, me, Kurapika, you, Leorio"

There was mixed reaction amongst the group. "Umm why did you rank yourself" I asked.

"Because I was ranking according to combat strength....is that wrong?"