Battle on the Airship

After Killua accepted to participate in the game you stood in a padded room with Netero-san standing in the center, spinning a ball on his finger. "The objective of the game is it get this ball from me before we reach our destination." he glanced at the clock "Which we'll arrive at in ....about nine hours. You're free to do any attack you want but I wont attack you back."

"Eh? That's too easy! You can't call that a game!" Gon complained.

'Hm...I would think its too easy as well if he didn't seem so confident...'

"We just have to get the ball?" Killua questioned getting a nod in response. "Than I'll go first." Killua started walking around Netero-san slowly before copies of himself appeared as copies of himself.

"Woah! There's so many Killua's!" Gon exclaimed in amazement.

"That's an assassin technic, its called Rhythm Echo." you explained to him.

"Ah" he said in understanding.

One of the Killuas went to attack Netero but he dodged it. Getting irritated Killua started attacking quicker and more rapidl, then he suddenly jumped away from him. Seconds later he dashed in to kick Netero in the calf.

'Ouch' you thought.

Killua's smirking face turned into a pained expression. "Ow!Ow!Ow!" Killua was hopping around holding his injured leg pain.

"Killua!Tag me in! Tag me in!" Gon yelled with his hand raised.

Killua walked over to us with a limp and high fived Gon. "Are you okay?" you asked Killua while inspecting the leg he kicked Netero with.

"I-I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes."

"okay" you sighed and sat down next to him and watched Gon as he finished stretching. 'Aw how cute.'

Gon dashed towards Netero but jumped above him last minute which created an opening for him. 'He's gonna do it!' you thought too soon.

"Ow!" Gon jumped too high and bumped his head on the ceiling. He landed on the ground holding his head and curled up.

"Idiot! We both know how high you can jump! Control your strength!" Killua yelled at him. "He even had his guard down for a second!"

Gon came back to you two and sat down. "Are you okay Gon-kun?" you asked him worried.

"I think so, my head hurts." Gon pouted a little.

"Aw! Here," you got up and kissed the top of his head. "that should help." you smiled at him, oblivious to the jealous Killua.

Gon's POV

'SAKURA JUST KISSED MY HEAD!' *fangirls* *Cough cough* 'Kay I'm good'

Killua's POV

'She would've done that to me if I didn't push her away...damn!'

OG POV

"Are you going to try little girl?" Nereo said making you mad, you didn't like it when people downgraded you.

"Excuse me?" you asked with a death aura making Gon and Killua crawl backwards away from you.

"Oh, what was I thinking! A little girl like you wouldn't stand a cha-" you were done with him testing you. In seconds you grabbed the ball without notice.

"Say again?"

"How did you-"

"Gon, Killua I'm getting some rest before the third phase."

"Wha-? But you don't have to do the third phase! You got the ball from him!" Gon said.

"Yeah but Kurapika isn't here to pass and you guys might not get the ball from him, I don't want to pass without you guys." you smiled at them.

"O-Oh" Gon said flustered.

"Well, I'm going to bed! Night Gon-kun! Night Killua-kun!"

"Night" they chorused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking back to the sleeping room but got lost....

"Um excuse me," you say to a tall man with pink hair.

"Hm?" he hummed turning around to you.

"Do you know where the sleeping room is?" you asked shyly.

"Yes~" the clown said "I was just going there, care to come with me?~"

"Sure!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for helping me!" you whispered to him while entering the room "I'm going to get some rest now."

"No problem. Who are you going to sleep with?~" his voice sounded very perverted but you didn't really take notice.

"Probably Kurapika and Leorio when I find them... maybe Gon and Killua but I don't know whether or not they're back yet."

"Ah~ I see well good night Sakura-san~"

"Goodnight..." you trailed off not knowing his name.

"Hisoka" he finished for you.

"Ah well good night Hisoka-kun!" the two of you parted ways and you started walking over to Kurapika once you located his blond hair.

'Wait...I never told him my name...' you shrugged it off and made your way to Kurapika.

Hisoka's POV

'so tasty.....already so strong.......but still so inexperienced.........truly an interesting little girl......just like Gon.....'

=========================
Author notes:

SunaTsukino I know this isn't enough Gon for you I'll add more Gon x Sakura moments though! (btw fabulous pirate impression you got there)

jatoaaa I think I'm just confused as you are with that

loveanime1112 Here you go! Sorry I take so long

=========================

<3 Author-chan