Exploring the Airship

Kurapika pushed you all the way back to the group.

"SAKURA!!!!" Gon yelled bringing you into to a hug as soon as he saw you. "I was so worried!!!!!"

As soon as Gon released you from the hug you had to deal with Killua......

"Baka!!!!" Killua scolded hitting you upside the head.

"Ow ow ow" you held your head.

"Guys enough let's get on the ship -.-" Leorio said

Gon's POV

"Hey, Kurapika you okay?? You're kinda dazed and blushing a lot..."

"I'M FINE!" He rushed over to Leorio

"...okay then!"

'wonder what that was about...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the airship....

"In other words, you are free to do whatever you please until you are contacted," Bean said letting everyone disperse.

"Okay!Sakura, Gon! Let's go explore the airship!" Killua suggested.

"Yeah!" Gon agreed. Both of them had big smiles on their face looking at you for your response.

"I'm in!" you said excitedly. "Let's go Kurapika-senpai! Leorio!"

"Actually Sakura I'm beat, I'm going to get some rest before we arrive." Leorio said

"Eh? What about you Kurapika?"

"I'm going to join Leorio, make sure you get some rest too okay?" Kurapika responded with a yawn while ruffling your hair.

"Don't worry I will!" you said smiling sweetly before going on your tippy toes to kiss him on the cheek, making his face heat up.

"Sakura what was that?!" Killua asked angrily.

"What was what?" Gon asked? He faced palm at him.

"She just kissed him on the cheek!"

"Whats wrong with that?" you asked confused.

"Your not suppose to do that unless you're in a romantic relationship with someone!"

"Ohhhh, really?" you said while walking into the hall with them.

Leorio's POV

Sakura and the boys left so I decided Kurapika and I should get some rest. "Lets go hit the hay." I started walking away but noticed he wasn't following. "Kurapika?" I turned back and found that he was still red faced and in shock from when Sakura kissed his cheek. I smirked to myself 'this outta be fun'

Kurapika POV

'shes calling me senpai and just kissed my cheek..I don't know how much of this I can handle'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original POV

The three of you were walking in the halls and talking after being kicked out of the kitchen when Killua suddenly walked towards the window.

"Wow, awesome! Look Sakura, Gon!"

"Wow" you and Gon said in amazement. "It looks like the ground is covered in jewels." Gon said. You and Killua nodded.

You guys watched the city lights in awe. "Hey, I was wondering.."Gon started.

"Hmm?" You and Killua questioned.

"Where are your parents?" he asked.

Immediately you felt a mixture of feelings. Anger, sadness, betrayal... you stayed silent and thankfully Killua answered.