Second Phase

The big gate opened relieving a pretty teal haired woman and an average looking large man with her. "Congratulations on passing the first phase," the woman said as everyone approached her. "I'm Menchi and this is Buhara-" she pointed to the large man behind her "the second phase's challenge will be.....cooking!"

All the examiners started complaining while you were excited. "Yes!" you exclaimed out loud making everyone look at you "Heh~sorry..." you said quietly.

"Well, I'm glad someone's excited" Menchi smiled at you which you returned. "The required ingredient is pork! You may use any type of pork you find in the forest."

"Ready, get set, go!" Buhara exclaimed causing everyone to rush into the forest but you. "Is there a problem miss?" he asked noticing you didn't go along with the others?"

"Uh, no I was just wondering.....isn't there only one type of pork is this forest?" you asked nervously.

Menchi smirked, "That would be correct."

"I see, thank you!" you said before running off. "By the way, I love your outfit!" you yelled back leaving a happy Menchi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gon found a "path" and slid down it with Killua, you, Kurapika, and Leorio following. Once Gon stopped at the bottom Killua crashed into him following with you crashing into Killua, Kurapika crashing into you, and Leorio crashing into Kurapika.

"Oi Gon what was that?!" Killua yelled only to get a silent response from Gon when he pointed to a herd of giant pigs who were chewing on bones.

"They're chewing on bones..." Leorio said pointing out the obvious

"They're....carnivores?" Kurapika questioned

The pigs turned their attention towards all of you then started to growl. "Run!" you yelled. Quickly all of you got up and started running in the opposite direction from the pigs.

"We have to find their weak spot!" Kurapika said as we ran. You nodded and jumped high in the air, landing on one of the pigs. "Sakura!" the four boys yelled.

"Their weak spot is their forehead!" you said to them, then immediately one by one all the examiners started to kill a pig and bring it back to the phase site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking back to the second phase site with Gon and the others.

"Saki-kun how did you know their weak spot?" Gon asked you

"Not to mention so quickly," Kurapika added.

It took you a minute to respond "Oh I don't know, it was kinda obvious."

Killua sweat dropped "Obvious?!"

"Well, I guess it was an obvious hunch......."

"Obvious hunch?" Gon asked

"Yeah, I figured since they had strong big noses that they adapted their bodies to protect their weak spot over time." You explained

Kurapika nodded "Smart"

"How old are you again," Leorio asked irritated.

"14," You said with an obvious tone in your voice

"Doesn't seem like it," he grumbled, "you don't look it or think like it."

"How do I not look like a 14 year old!!"

"You look like your Gon and Killua's age but you act mature like Kurapika!!"

"Pfff whatever." you rolled your eyes and started walking faster, going ahead.