Before The Second Phase

Third POV

"Someone needs to wake her up." Leorio said to the three boys who were gawking over you sleeping.

"Aww! But she looks so cute!" Gon pouted.

"Someone just wake her up! The next phase is going to start soon!" He yelled getting annoyed with them.

"I volunteer as tribute!" Gon said eagerly

"Okay you wake her up while we go double check when its going to start."

"Yes sir!" Gon saluted than walked closer to your adorable sleeping body. "Saki" he said quietly while rubbing your arm gently. "Saki wake up." you groaned and rolled over on your side in refusal.

Gon's POV

I lied down on my side facing her. "Saki the second phase is about to start." I said louder while shaking her. She mumbled something in her sleep while grabbing me. She pulled me to her and cuddled me, resting her head on my chest. 'what do I do?!' I look down at her and smiled, calming down. 'Shes so cute'

Killua's POV

'What is he doing!' I stormed over to Gon who was being used as Sakura's cuddle buddy. 'That should be me! ....wait...wut'

Kurapika's POV

I follow Killua, leaving Leorio to find Gon and Sakura cuddling. "Gon you idiot you were supposed to wake her up!" Killua yelled but my mind muffled him out. I felt like I was boiling inside. Am I mad? No. Irritated? No. Jealous? I think so...but why?

Third POV

"I tried! She just kinda grabbed me in her sleep..!.." Gon said with a red face.

"Wake her up!"

"But she's so peaceful!"

"Fine if you don't I will!" Killua walked towards you and got down to your level, as he was about to wake you up you started talking in your sleep

"Daisuke..." The three boys stiffen in shock. Who is he?! Why is she dreaming about him? Who is he to her?

Original POV

You slowly awakened from your slumber and saw Gon. "AH!" You rolled away from him only to knock over Killua who you were now on top of. "Oh hi Killua!" you smiled innocently at him oblivious that the two of you are in such a heated position.

"P-Please get off of me..." he turned his face away from yours trying to hide his blush.

"Oh yeah!" you got off of him and brushed the dirt off your clothes. "Sorry 'bout that!" There was an awkward silence as the three boys stared at you.

"Hey, guys the second phase is going to start!" Leorio said while running over to you guys. Upon arriving he soon noticed the awkward atmosphere and got nervous. "Did I miss something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author notes:

Wan-chan "Don't worry I won't...I can't the same for Gon though" *Gives Gon a death glare*

jjjmsl Here you go! I hope I didn't take too long x3

onepeice_nakama I find them on Tumblr using #Gon #Killua #Kurapika #HXH or #HunterxHunter

Pure_Zoldyck I'm so glad you like it! Hopefully, I'm not taking too long in between chapters

Kanon-chan thank you I'll try to do my best for you!

NaomiAsano awww I'm really flattered, thank you! <3

JacquelineAlfonsiJen NP! Don't worry I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! There are many more chapters to come! And I hope the Gon x Sakura moment was good enough! (Sorry for not making as many Gon x Sakura moments lemme know if I'm lacking any ____ x Sakura moments)

<3 Author-chan