king Eret has all the gender, thank you.

Tommy groaned, feeling a terrible pounding in his head. His head hurt, his face hurt, his neck hurt, his back hurt, and his whole body was sore. He raised his hand to his eyes and rubbed at them as he pushed himself off the ground to stretch. He yawned as he stretched his arms and legs, trying his best to ignore his splitting headache.

The blonde knew his face hurt from when Dream had punched him, he knew he was sore from laying on the hard uncomfortable ground, but he did not know why his shoulder blades and upper hurt so much. It wasn't like the feeling he would get when feeling sore, but it felt like the growing pains he would feel when he was younger. He remembered having a lot of those when he was traveling with Wilbur. It would get so painful that he couldn't keep walking and his brother would have to make them a quick shelter so they could rest for the day. He would cry when the pains got too bad, and his older brother would run a comforting hand down his back while he sang him a song.

A sudden whimper left his throat at the memory. Though as soon as Tommy noticed that he made such a sound, he quickly covered his mouth and looked toward the door. He slowly lowered his hand and sighed with relief when he realized Dream was nowhere to be seen. That would have been embarrassing if Dream had caught him whimpering. Since he was alone, he was safe to frown and curl into himself. He was a big man... even if he did miss his brother and his best friend.

He was angry at himself for letting his eyes tear up. He wasn't a child; he was a big man and big men don't cry. They definitely don't cry over the lack of physical contact. He shivered and wrapped his arms around himself, gripping at his skin. He gritted his teeth, trying his best to ignore his yearning for warmth and kinship. Another whimper left as if he were trying to call for Wilbur.

Tommy froze and his head snapped towards the door as he heard footsteps stop near the door. He heard the loud click and soon the door opened. A part of him felt relieved for finally having company, but the rest of him was revolted and angry at the familiar masked man. Though he perked up a bit when he saw the food the man was carrying. It made his stomach growl after he remembered that he hadn't eaten in like a day. But again, has it really been a day? He wasn't sure since Dream hadn't told him and he was in a dark room void of windows.

"Goodmorning, Tommy."

The voice had sounded irritatingly cheerful, but at least he knew what time of day it was.

"I have brought you food if you've learned your lesson and are ready to apologize."

"Apologize for what, green bastard."

"For trying to attack your caretaker."

Tommy growled. He hated how the man said it as if he were scolding a child, "You're not my caretaker!"

Dream shifted his weight onto his left leg as he loomed over Tommy, "Well, it's not like Wilbur can be your caretaker, he isn't suitable."

There were two things about that that he did not like, the fact that Dream thinks he needs a caretaker like some dumb child or the fact that he insulted Wilbur's abilities to take care of a child, "Wilbur isn't my care-"

"So, you agree that Wilbur isn't a suitable caretaker? Maybe you are starting to understand."

"Wha-... I didn't say that!"

"Well, the only reason he isn't your caretaker is because he was a bad caretaker."

"Oh, and you think you're doing a better job then?" His words were sarcastic and filled with bitter spite.