Damn bitch, you live like this?

So far the day has been good. Tommy didn't have any nightmares and he woke up curled up with his kin. Phil had been awake before everyone else, and when he noticed that Tommy woke up, he left the pile to go make some breakfast for everyone else. Wilbur had been the next to wake up. When the man woke up, it was as if he had chosen death. He wouldn't stop cooing at him, calling him a little baby bird. He had ruffled his feathers at that. Oh yeah... he didn't have any to ruffle.

Tommy was quick to shake that thought from his head when Technoblade grunted awake. He didn't want to think of complicated things right now. Everything had been good so far, he didn't want to ruin it by going into a spiral. So, instead, he focused on the mess that was Techno's bedhead. He let out an amused snort as his brother rubbed the sleep from his eyes and yawned. Despite the man's pink hair being in a braid, the braid had been ruined. Parts were uneven, messy, out of the hair tie, flyaways were everywhere. Maybe Techno would allow him to rebraid his hair.

Techno seemed to finally notice his younger brother's eyes staring at him, "What?"

Tommy quickly deduced that the man needed some water, "Dad's making breakfast."

Tommy knew that that wasn't really what Techno was asking or the response he had expected, "Can I rebraid your hair?"

He watched as the larger man ran his hand through his braid, picking it up and glancing down at it. He hooked his finger around the hair tie and pulled it out. He ran his fingers through his hair, untangling and straightening it.

"I'll get you a hairbrush." Wilbur mused and pulled himself out of the nest to another room, coming back with a brush.

Tommy took the brush and crawled behind Techno. He shifted his weight around until he found a comfortable position. His brother gave him a soft grunt, signaling that he was ready. He brought the hairbrush up and gently ran it through the long tangled pink hair. He made sure to go slow, not wanting to pull or irritate his scalp. Once the hairbrush went through his hair smoothly without any stops, he deemed it finished.

Once he was done brushing his hair, he set the hairbrush aside and began parting the hair on the left side of his head. He braided it around to the middle of the back of his head. He then went to the right side and did the same thing until the braid met in the middle next to the other braid. He took the two separate braids and began to braid them together down the middle. Once he finished he crawled back around.

Wilbur handed Techno a mirror and held a mirror behind his head. Techno raised the mirror until he caught the reflection of his hair in the mirror that Wilbur was holding up. He had been pleasantly surprised, letting out a soft chuff of admiration and affection.

"When did you learn how to braid like this?"

Tommy shrugged, "A while ago. Wilbur taught me. This is just a simple cascade waterfall braid."

Tommy had learned how to braid a few years ago. He didn't think it was that much of a big deal or eye-opening skill... but then again, Techno didn't really know him that well. He never had a lot of time with his oldest brother, so they never bonded or got to know each other. Though, despite all the time away from one another, they still had considered one another kin. He was glad that he had this time to get to know his eldest brother and his father.

Wilbur grinned as he tackled the blonde, giving him a noogie, "That's right, big brother Wilby taught you everything he knew didn't he."

"Yeah, I learned to be a massive prick from you," he grunted from under the other's weight.

Wilbur pouted and rested his head on top of the younger, "Aw, you're gonna hurt my feelings."

Phil walked into the room and snorted, "Okay, boys. Breakfast is ready."