New child acquired

Eret wasn't surprised with all of the responses they received from the SMP. After their meeting yesterday, they had sent a message out to the rest of the SMP, and received replies from everyone except for George and Sapnap. They had assumed that the two of them wouldn't want to raise arms against their friend. Though they weren't sure if they should expect the two to join Dream in fighting against them.

Eret had already assigned roles to those who were willing to help. Out of those who were willing to help were Quackity, Ponk, and himself. It wasn't a lot. They had asked Purpled, but as a mercenary, he didn't want to help gather supplies for war without getting paid. Help looking for Tommy had been one thing, but this was aiding in war. They had messaged Sam, but they still haven't received a reply. The man always seemed to be busy with his projects.

Getting Sam on their side would work better for them in the long run. You could never go wrong with powerful allies, but being a powerful ally isn't exactly why they would need him. Having the man on their side is better than having him on Dream's side. So far Sam had managed to stay neutral, but that still means there was potential for him to be an enemy or an ally.

Eret had sent a few messages to Sam, but they haven't received a reply. They had thought about visiting the man, but he did not know the way to his secret base. Though they did know someone who knew where it was. Ponk. Out of those who were willing to help, Ponk knew Sam the best and was also trusted enough to be shown his secret base. Though Ponk wouldn't tell them where the secret base was, Ponk did agree to pay Sam a visit to see if they could receive his support.

Since Ponk was busy traveling to Sam's base, that left Quackity and them. They had placed Quackity in charge of farming, collecting as much food as possible. As for them, they placed themselves in charge of mining. If they managed to get Sam on their side, they would put him and Ponk in charge of mining, and they would make potions instead. Though if they couldn't get Sam, they would have Ponk mine while they made potions.

Phil hadn't had a good night's rest for a while now, he wasn't sure that any of them were well-rested. They had all been worried over Tommy and Dream's new threat. They busied themselves with gathering supplies and keeping an eye out for any sign of Dream's hideout. There could be no rest when all their lives were on the line. Though they would have to rest eventually, or they would not be strong enough to fight.

Phil had just finished one of his mob farms, one that was easier to access on the surface, instead of going underground. He was in the middle of gathering XP so he could enchant all the armor they would make. Tubbo had introduced him to his secret villager farm, where they traded for enchantment books. He could still recall the conversation they had while traveling through his nether pathway.

"Tommy is pretty hot-headed. He's never afraid to speak what's on his mind. Though he can be loud and obnoxious at times, he is a very loyal friend and I love him a lot. We really do miss him."

Phil had asked the boy what Tommy was like. He enjoyed hearing about his son through the eyes of his best friend. Though it did pain him to only learn about him secondhand instead of in person.

"Yeah, it all started when Sapnap was making some mischief. Tommy had joined after he asked him for his help. It quickly escalated and got out of hand. Dream ended up stealing Tommy's discs and Tommy was desperate to get them back. I told him that I would make him a disc farm, but he said it was the sentiment that mattered. We teamed up against dream and got the discs back. Though it didn't last long. Dream tore up the server looking for them and then he found them and stole them again. During this time, Wilbur was making a potion brewing business with Tommy. They stayed in a hot dog van. Though they were busted and brought in under the pretense of drugs. They escaped and Wilbur decided he had enough of Dream's and the SMP's shit and made his own country. Tommy joined him of course and I soon followed along with Eret."