We killed God in Minecraft

Wilbur had been notified of the plan after Phil and Techno came back from their meeting with Ranboo. Tommy had no idea what was going to happen, and he was not going to tell him. He hadn't yet determined whether this was a good idea or an absolutely terrible one. On one hand, they had a willing sacrifice and his little brother would get his wings back. On the other hand, they weren't telling the boy that they were going through with the summoning despite how adamant the boy was on not doing it.

Wilbur knew that Techno and Phil did not want him telling Tommy. The two of them would be pissed if he told their youngest, and he didn't want to risk ruining their relationship after they've finally improved their relationship. Though there was also the risk of losing Tommy and his trust if he didn't tell him what the other two planned. He didn't want to lose any of them now that they were all finally together.

Tommy grinned as he walked up to WIlbur, looking as smug as ever.

"Now that I've spent some time practicing solitaire, I am confident that I can now beat you in a game of competitive solitaire."

The deep look the taller man had in his eyes disappeared as he glanced down at his little brother. He huffed and crossed his arms with that challenge.

"Sure you can, I'd like to see you try."

"Good, because I've already set it up."

Wilbur brought his hand down to ruffle the blonde's hair. He looked into the boy's bright blue eyes. He was relieved to see those shining eyes. They had been dull and gray when they first rescued him from Dream, but now that he was safe with them, he had grown livelier. It had taken a bit to get Tommy to trust them again, after what Dream had done, but now they had his trust. They would be completely breaking his trust by going through with the plan without his consent.

He couldn't do that to his little brother. Damn Phil and Techno. If he had to choose a side, he would have to side with his younger brother. Even if this might damage the relationship they had managed to salvage. He had always been there for Tommy, he had taken care of him, and he would continue to do so. He glanced down the hallway from his room and leaned in closer to his younger before whispering.

"Phil and Techno are in the living room, right?"

"Yeah, Phil is almost finished with dinner, why?"

"Tommy, do not eat the food. Phil and Techno spiked yours with a sleeping potion. They plan on summoning the Totem God while you're passed out, so you can't do anything about it."

Tommy inhaled sharply before his breathing completely stopped and he went still. Wilbur pulled back to see the look of shock and fear on his face.

"B-but... but they promised... they promised they wouldn't"

Wilbur's brown eyes glanced away, feeling guilty for not telling the boy sooner.

"Well... apparently Ranboo volunteered to be the sacrifice. So, the three of them planned on going through with the summoning and regeneration once you were passed out."

Now that caught Tommy off guard, "Why would Ranboo do that?" His voice rose.

"I'm not sure... I didn't ask."

"We... we have to stop them. I can't let them kill Ranboo, even if he did volunteer. I can't just let him get rid of one of his lives like that."

"We can't fight them, Toms... we don't stand a chance against Techno and Phil. We have to pack our bags and leave."

"Leave to where?" A deep voice from the doorway question.

Their heads shot to the door to see the large piglin hybrid standing there menacingly, arms crossed, blocking the exit.