Chapter 03

The past days you and Anya were studying hard. Both of you needed to pass Eden's exam no matter what.
For you every question was easy to answer but for your niece...
Loid was trying his best to help her but fatherhood didn't fit him well. He didn't know what to do.
You wonder if it was as hard when he was taking care of you.

-Brother, let her take a break.
She is a normal kid. She can keep up with his spy expectations even if she has to. You thought

He stared at you for a moment and then sigh
-I suppose a little break won't-
-No! I'm going to study harder! I'm going to do my best

You stared at the little girl, determination and stars in her eyes

- Are you sure? You can see your favorite show and then go back to studying.
-No! I need to study for-
You and Loid look at her with a confused look.
-For?
-Um I take it back. I want to watch Bondman.
Your brother deadpan. Maybe because Anya wanted to study.
- Auntie watch the show with me.
- Oh I'm sorry little one but I need to keep studying.
I need to be perfect for the mission's success

Anya looked sad and she was ready to say something but her father beat her to it.
Loid put his hand on your shoulder and said
-You study really hard. You deserve to take a break.
You weren't ready to hear him say something like that since you knew want this mission meant to him but you nodded and Anya grabbed your arm to remind you that she wanted to watch TV with you.

You felt a weird warm feeling

TIME SKIP

You were sitting inside a class room reading the quiz's questions.

Easy you thought

You knew every answer, you were a spy you needed to know everything, it was your job. That's what everyone expected you to do. You needed to be perfect.

You write and you write until you heard one of the teachers saying to put down the pencils.

You knew you had already pass. You were mostly scared about Anya. She is a little kid whom end up in this mess. Sadly tho if she wasn't able there was nothing you could do....

Both of you... PASSED.

We passed! We did ! She did

You ran to Loid and jumped on him. He hugged you back. Even tho it was just another mission both of you felt happy.
After a while Anya ran up to you as happy as you were and Loid picked her up.
He was proud for both of

-We did it!

-You did it!

You hugged Anya and gave her a high five. She really did it.

Even if it's fake I want to stay in this family just a little longer......

......Is it wrong?