Chapter 31

[Hiiiiii~ it's definitely not being a long-OMG I haven't update since January! ]

Messy hair, dark circles under their eyes and a cut on one of your cheeks. The person that was described above was you, Lilith the youngest spy to ever exist.
You just came from a mission that took 3 hours to get over with. Opening your room's window to get in, you placed your sniper down gentle. Your room was dark as it should be after all when you left for the mission it was 1:45 AM.

- Thank God today is Saturday... I don't have to go to school...

Locking your window, you hid your weapon and went straight to the bathroom. Taking off your clothes and putting your PJs on you looked at the mirror just to see your scar you had one your right cheek.
As you were firing your targets, you shot one of them to her hand and she accidentally pulled the trigger. The bullet almost shot your right eye, but you dogged. Even though the bullet cut your cheek.

-Shiiiiit~
You groaned
-How do I explain this to Yor and Anya?

The cut wasn't there when you went to bed and surely one of the two will notice it.

- I'll tell them that...
- Gotcha...

TIME SKIP

- Miss Y/N are you alright? Your cheek!

Yor asked when she saw you.
You passed out in the toilet, but Loid heard you when you came in and put you back to bed.

But you looked like shit... You "fell" asleep at 4:45 and right now is 9:30. 
You didn't want to talk and hear anything. Even Yor's gentle voice annoyed you right now

-...mhm...

- Don't worry Yor. Y/N wanted to eat some chocolate and she want to the market near by, but there was a cat... You can guess the rest...

- I see, I'm glad.
Yor sigh and went in the kitchen with Anya who was looking at you with one of her weirdly cute face.

- I'm going back to my room...

- Okay, sister

Loid said with an understanding voice and walked in the kitchen to make breakfast.

You walked towards the door and slammed it behind you. Feeling on your bed you closed your eyes.
Hours have passed and even though you were asleep you felt happy but then...

Slam!

- YORRRRR!

Your eyes shot opened, recognizing the voice

Crap! It's Yuri!

Jumping off the bed you run to your closet and put an oversized white t-shirt (probably Loid's) and black shorts. Looking in the mirror you fixed your hair. Taking a deep breath to calm down, you opened the door of your bedroom.
When you walked in you saw Yor and Anya at the door and Loid closing it, Yuri nowhere to be found.
Confused why your brother was leaving you asked Yor what was going on.

- You see, Yuri wanted to help with the chores so him and Loid are going to shop what we need (but Yuri is seeing it more as a competition)

- I see

Why Yuri wants to compete my brother against shopping?

Some time passed with you and Yor talking about whatever you found interesting in a magazine you found on the coffee table and Anya watching TV when the front door opened. Loid walked in with four bags

- Hello again

- Hello brother

Putting the bags on the kitchen table everyone come to help. Everything was fine, a calm family moment. Loid and Yor acting like a real married couple and you helping Anya not to fell down because she picked something heavier than she can carry.

Suddenly, the door opened again and Yuri walked in ready to pass out

- Yuri!

- I'm... Here...!

Yuri looked disappointed seeing Loid being home before him but when his eyes fell on you his cheeks changed shade.

- H-hello Y/N...

-Hi...

After a bonding moment between the Briar siblings and Yuri trying to embarrassed Loid, you felt something cold on your head. You turned your head up you saw Loid hold a monster energy drink [or a drink of your choice] on top of your head.

- Thanks brother!

- No problem

He said and gave you a small smile and pat your head

Opening the can you felt a hand on your shoulder and to no one's surprise you were faced with Yuri looking/glaring at your brother. Shaking a little and blushing probably from embarrassment he said

- Loi-Loi... You are a good brother a-a-and a-an okay husband... I guess, BUT YOU STILL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN TILL YOU ARE THE PERFECT HUSBAND FOR YOR!

Everyone stared at the man in shock, not expecting what he just said . The Yuri Briar (in his one way) he expected his defeat.

Loid smiled at Yuri while you were trying to keep Yuri on his feet. He was looking at the floor and shaking from embarrassment, his ears were read and his face to.

Patting him the the head you said

- Good job Yuri. Thanks for the help

- Yea... Anytime...

He sighed and hugged you for dear life

[Who's your favorite SpyXFamily side  character? I like most of them but my favorite is either Damian or the Handler. I can't decide who I love the most. ]