Chapter 41

[This doesn't take place after the scenario if you said yes]

It was a usual sunny Monday morning.

It feels like ages since I came to school huh?

You thought to yourself while holding Anya's hand. Both of you walking towards the school when you spot Damian eying you two.

You haved at him from the distance while Anya left your hand to hug Becky.

- Good morning miss Blackbell.

- Good morning big sis!

The pigtail girl greeted you back with one of her usual smiles. Meanwhile, not so far from you three the Desmond gang was watching you.

- Boss man?

- What's in the bag? Do you want us to hold it.

- NO! I CAN DO IT MYSELF!

The boy shouted clearly embarrassed

Then your niece walked closer the three boys, more specifically Damian.

- What is this? Is it for me?

Even though you didn't think it was possible, the boy's face became more red and ran away, his friends following after him.

So it is for Anya... Interesting.

- Let's go girls. The bell will soon ring.

- Okay!
- Okie!

TIME SKIP

The lesson felt like hours before it finished. Packing your things and smiling at your classmates you quickly walked out of the classroom. You were leaning on a wall waiting for Anya to get out of her own class when a familiar man called for you.

- Miss Forger.

- Professor Henderson?

You said with a questioning tone

- Is everything alright?

- Yes, it's just that miss Anya will have to stay a little longer to my office. Would you mind waiting for her?

Oh no. What did she do again?

- Of course not but... What did she do this time?

The man gave you a soft smile and reassured you that it wasn't something serious. Only that you had to wait for your niece to finish her writing apology.

Now sitting on one of the chairs in the teacher's office you saw the pink her a girl and...

Damian?

Mister Henderson told them to sit a the table a started writing while he walked to the other side of the room.

It didn't take too long for the kids to finish. Since both of them wanted to leave.