What if you said yes

I FUCKED UP! I FUCKED UP! I FUCKED UP! I FUCKED UP!

Good job! You now have a boyfriend, who is also your enemy. And let me tell you the best part. He has no idea who you really are.

Also...

How am I going to explain that to brother? Or miss Sylvia?

In your brain you were having multiple breakdowns. Meanwhile, you were blushing like crazy. Your face was red, matching the man you were facing.

A blushing Yuri was usually an adorable sigh and still is but now you were freaking out.

- So... know we are.

- A thing...

Stop talking you f!cking idiot!
Save it know that you can!

- Yes

Congrats! You now have a boyfriend!

- Yuri, Y/N are you alright?

Yor's voice pulled you off your thoughts

- O-of course Yor!

Yuri said/yelled and got up from the couch. Blushing more than he already was.

The red face made Yor worried, thinking that her brother was sick. Meanwhile, your brother was suspicious about what happened between both of you.

Drinking some tea and making some small talk Loid was trying to pull something off you. Making zero eye contact with him was unsual, especially now.

- Well it's late. I better get going.

Yuri told to all of us but it sounded more like he was talking to you.

- I'll walk you to the door.

You answered before Yor could.

Non of you glance at your siblings till now.

- So...

- So...

A small pause was made until he pulled his phone out of his poket. He shoved his phone to your face and when you were able to see the screen you understood what he wanted you to do.

Opening your phone you made a new contact with Yuri's number and then gave him the number you were using just for this mission.

- I'll see you next weekend.

- Yes.

- Good.

He mumbled and suddenly kissed your cheek.

- Goo-goodnight Y/N

You nodded and mumble the same.

When the door close you ran to your room and locked the door. You jumped on your bed and stared at your phone's screen.

Finally!

° If Y/N and Yuri ended together as operation STRIX was still on going they'll have each other's number way more earlier (even though Y/N could easily find his number thanks to her job)