Chapter 35

It was in the middle of the night when you heard a loud bang from the kitchen.
Ready to jump of the bed you thought that someone found you again and was here to kidnap you, but after remembering that Yor was out with her coworkers you decided to fall back asleep.

The next morning you and Loid were preparing breakfast for the other two but you noticed something. Your brother was more quite than usual.

- Is something wrong?

- Yor was more drank than usual and did some weird things. I hope she is sober and at her right mind now.

- Don't worry. If you know that Yor is drank you know what to say.

- You are right. When Yor is drank she just says nonsense and when she is sober she apologizes.

- See!

- Papa! Auntie!

Anya suddenly popped out of nowhere, clearly excited about her playdate.

- Anya, you need to eat quickly.

- Zoo day with Becky!

And with that you turned to walk into Anya's room to find her a cute dress for the playdate.
In your small walk to go there you peak inside Yor's room. She was sleeping like a baby.

There is no way a drank Yor can do that much damage

Everything I said, yea, I take it back!

How did it come to this

- Yes Yor divorce that man!

- Yuri!

- No, I don't want to divorce him!

Long story short Yor woke up still drank from yesterday and started complaining to Loid, not specifically telling what was bothering her. At the same time Yuri decided to open the door and heard everything.

There is only one option to shut Yuri up. Kill him... With a kiss.

[Cliché choice but who are you to complain, simp]

- Loi-Loi!

Kiss~

- Eh?

-  Y/N?

- EEEEE!

Don't ask, just don't ask

- Yuri...

- Y-Y-Y-YES!

- We better not get involve, right?

You said to a sweet voice trying to be as convincing as possible.

- RIGHT! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Yuri said and bowwed many, many times.

Letting the couple "argue" for sometime the phone started ringing.

- Forger speaking.

- Sorry for calling you at this hour but I don't know what I have to study for biology. Can you come here and help me?

- Sure thing! I'll be there in no time.

You told her and ended the call.

- Sadly I have to go. Yor please go easy with my brother 'k?

- S-sure...

- So he betrayed as... That will be quiet the problem.

- It is indeed.

- What do we do now handler?

-- I don't know. That caught me off guard.

If he gives that information to the Secret Police...

- Lilith!

- Yes ma'am!

- If it comes to this be ready to fight that boyfriend of your's

Huh?

You were ready to question her. How did she know? Will she really make that happen? You have so many questions in your mind but that sad smile on her face stopped you.

Of course she knows. She is the Handler after all.

- And you have to say goodbye to the Forger family as well.

- I'm well aware of that ma'am

[Me waiting for the fight to see Yuri being a badass🙃. Not simping at all]