Chapter 36

Looking inside your backpack, you were checking the clothes your brother made for you. Just by looking at the outfit you knew you would look completely different. 

- Here

- Here.

The blonde spy told you and gave you a (f/c) wig and a pair of hair clips. You gave him a nod as a thanks a took them from his hand.

- You still haven't told me the traitor's name from all the rushing.

- His name is Winston Wheeler.

The older man in front of the car told you with his usual happy voice. He stopped the car and turn to look at you, giving you a file with the picture of the man you were looking for.

- Winston Wheeler? It reminds me of something.

- Yea, I had work with him before.

- So he is good?

- Indeed.

Then she had to start talking

- We may need to consider pulling the plug to all of our active operation in the East, including operation STRIX. We can regroup and start fresh later.
That's how risky this operation is.

Start over? Leave Yor and Anya behind? Leave Damian suffer more years? Leave ... Yuri?

- Sometimes you need to think before talking. Restart the Operation? That will take years.

You glared at her, your eyes had no light in them. But it quickly came back when you heard your brother clearing his throat.

- Lilith is right. The Handler ordered us to recovthe files, and that's exactly what we'll do.

- We are here. Let's get the plan started.

Walking to go to the bookstore you took a glimpse of black hair. But you needed to leave as soon as possible. A higher up from the S.S.S was here.

I'm sorry Yuri...

TIME SKIP

- Yes?

You told with a fake happy tone

- They found us.

- What?

[Reading the webcomic Nevermore and I need a fanfic about theme. Please help I'm obsessed with them! 🤤]