Chapter 40

[I'm feeling very uncomfortable when Fiona is in the panels. I'm sorry Nightfall simps, she's just too much for me]

Leaving Yuri unconscious you found the time to text your brother to find you. Somewho the real Twilight was able to find you and change costumes again.

- Where is Yuri Briar?

Your brother asked you. Not looking at each other while changing. Showing him the way he nodded as he put the Yuri costume.

- Is he alright?

- Yeah but it was a difficult to fight him.

- ... It doesn't surprise me. He was raised by Yor after all.

Finally ready, your brother explained the plan to you. If Winston got in the sewers and find Twilight you'll be here to protect him. Sure, Twilight and Winston have worked together before but the man you wanted to capture knew little to nothing about you. So, attacking him will be a huge surprise to him

- Understood!

- Nightfall might be also close to him so she'll help as well.

Your brother told you but the answer he got in return was one of your sighs.
You couldn't bring yourself to like her, you just couldn't. You have forgotten about your first interaction with her but the fact that she was so persistent about dating your brother made you feel disgusted and uncomfortable.

Also, the fact that she wanted to restart such a difficult mission because of her egoistic wishes was really unprofessional.

At this point you didn't think about Yuri but your "family". What'll happen to Anya and Yor?

- No matter to cause I'll capture him and take those filles!

Hiding somewhere far from Yuri and have a safe distance of where your brother was you patiently waited for his signal.

Get the files, capture him, bring him to the Handler, shut Fiona's mouth and get home... Easy

Right?

You heard footsteps coming close to you. Looking your brother one last time you gave him a know look.

Be careful

With a nod you hide and silently grabbed your guns

Let's do this...