Chapter 43

Cookies...

Y/N liked cookies, especially baking them. Since Yuri tried them everytime he came to visit she always made sure to have some for him. Yuri even said to her (in secret of course) that she is the of best cook.

But those cookies Mrs Authen's cookies made her feel warm inside.

So that's what it feels to eat something domestic huh?

The Forger family was at their new neighbors' house for Anya to take a break from her studyings. But surprisingly her and Mr Authen were back to it again. The difference was that this time Y/N's niece's eyes were sparkling while reading.

Biting her cookie she turned to look at her brother and whispered to him:

- I think there is hope this time.

- You think so?

A tired Loud asked her and she nodded giving him a cookie.

- Yes.

- What about you?

- What about me?

- Are you ready for the exams.

Y/N deadpanned at him. Anya made him lose so much hope that he started questioning if she could pass the exam.

- Yes, everything is fine. Relax and let Mr Authen handle it. I've looked for both him and his wife's past they are trustworthy.

He looked at his sister and grabbed the cookie she was holding. Taking a bite his eyes widen.

- Tasty...

- Indeed.

She gave him a smile and walked up to Mrs Authen, who was holding two mugs of tea.

- Please let me help you.

Y/N said

- Oh thank you dear.

The elder lady gave her the mugs and walked back to the table.

- ... Mrs Authen could you... Please give me the recipe for the cookies?

The woman looked at the young girl and nodded with a smile.

- Of course my dear.

Great!

- Thank you.

TIME SKIP

While Anya was studying at their house, Y/N would sit with Mrs Authen to master her cooking skills to pass her time before the exams and to make sure her niece was studying.

- Auntie! They are delicious!

Anya said and took two more cookies in her mouth and walked back to the table to study.

She really wants to pass. I'm glad!

With a smile Y/N herself took one of the cookies she made.