ONE

"Brie tell Belly that swimsuit doesn't do a thing for her new boobs." Taylor said as she saw the girl walk into the room.

"They don't do anything to your boobs." Briella said as she laid down next to Taylor. The girl cuddling her. "Which ones are you bringing?

"This." Belly showed her friends it as both of them chuckled. "Stop. It's not a Speedo."

"I'm just saying, babes. Like you need to pack cute things." Taylor said.

"Yeah Tay Tay is right. You can't strut around in your big t-shirt and expect you know who to be turned on." Briella added.

Belly rolled her eyes. "Well I always buy a new suit when I get there."

"Okay. So buy one that doesn't look like you're trying out for the swim team." Taylor chuckled.

"She's got a point." Briella said, agreeing with her friend. 

"Are you serious?" Belly asked.

"Yup."

Belly charged at her friends and started tickling both as they all were on fits of laughter.

"Belly, Brie, we're leaving in the next 10 minutes." They all heard Belly's mom yell.

Taylor sighed. "Can't believe my 2 babes are leaving me this summer."

"As we do every summer." Briella reminded the girl as she got up to stretch her back.

"Okay before I let you go, you have to tell me your summer wish. Both of you." Taylor said.

Briella sighed as she thought about it. It was always tradition for all of them to say what their summer wish was every summer. The girl didn't know what she wanted this summer.

She was still healing with all the shit that happened in her life. It's not like she can bring back your mom from the dead.

"I don't know." Belly said.

"You little liar. Yes you do." Taylor chuckled. "You want a hot make out with a Fisher brother. Both of you do."

"What? Belly with Jere yes. Me and Conrad? No." Briella shook her head.

"Oh shut up you little liar. You both want the Fisher brothers' tongue in your mouth." Taylor teased.

"Stop."

"I'm just saying like you both have been in love with them since forever. And now that you're both hot, what's stopping you?"

And that's exactly what Briella thought about the entire car ride. What was stopping her?

Yeah Conrad is hot, but he's her best friend. They've known each other since forever. And Briella has never really seen Conrad that way. 

Right? 

It's not like he turned into a sexy God with an 8 pack.