EPILOGUE

mentions 18+ mature scene, sexy time

The couple was successfully able to sneak back into the house. Given it was close to 3 in the morning so everyone was asleep by now. And Conrad's room was the furthest away from everyone's. The only room closet would be Susannah's. But even then hers was on the other side of the hallway.

Just when the girl closed the door, her back was pressed against it and was pulled into a kiss. Briella smiled, wrapping her hands around Conrad's neck, pulling them closer together. The girl will never get tired of his kisses. Conrad bit the girl's lip causing her to moan. He backs her up against his bed and lightly places her down on the bed as he hoovered over her.

"I love you." Conrad whispers quietly against her lips. The kiss awakens both of us.

"I love you more." Briella smiled as she felt him push her hair to the side and kiss her neck. It didn't take long before he found her sweet spot. He bite, sucked, and no doubt left a bruise. He was claiming who was his. And that made Briella turn on even more. She was truly his. And he was truly hers.

Conrad reached down her legs, into her shorts, and slid a finger inside. "So fucking wet baby."

Briella silently screamed with excitement. Every kiss, every touch, set her on fire. She squealed as he slid another finger in. Conrad pulled her into another kiss, silencing her moans. He didn't want anyone to hear her screams, even if he loved hearing them. He pulls away and looks at the girl. "You sure baby?"

Briella chuckled. She didn't know why, but whenever the asked for her consent, it was a turn on. He always asked her before he did it. And that's what he loved about him. "Yes."

Conrad smiled, kissing her one last time before removing the sweatshirt she was wearing. His sweatshirt. And he was met with her bare chest. "Shit."

Briella smirked. "You like?"

"Yes." Conrad said, pulling her into a hot kiss. He immediately slid his tongue in as they fought for dominance. It didn't take long before he won, like how he usually did but the girl didn't mind. These were her favorite kisses. They were so hot and sexy.

When she pulled away for air, Conrad went in for another kiss. But what he didn't expect was for his girlfriend to flip them over so now she was on top. She sat comfortably on his hardness. He tucked his hands behind his head, admiring how sexy his girlfriend looked on top of him. It reminded him the first night.