Chapter 8 - Barty Crouch Senior.

"What's your boggart?" Draco asked as he took a bite of a sweet candy from honey dukes, and lay relaxed in front of me

"Spiders" I answered without any hesitation and sat in a crisscrossed position, my body hinting directly towards him with the grey cold blanket resting on my shoulders coolly.

He out a laugh, like a laugh - laugh. A laugh of disbelief. I wasn't shocked, as this was the reaction of every person.

"Spiders? Why spiders?" He asked with his palm covering his mouth as he chewed the sweet. 

"Well...in the orphanage I lived, there'd be spiders there and it just...it was absolutely terrifying..ya know...?" I answered and he fixed his posture.

"Oh," he answered.

"Yea me n To-" I came to a halt. There was no way I was going to mention Tom. He would ask to see him and he'd know this marriage was a setup.

"You and who?"

"Well this one guy, he passed away sadly, and my other friend Serena as you know.." I was going to continue, however.

He took another sweet, but I was intending to actually consume this one, and it was resting by my hand.

"Draco! I wanted that one!"

"You have a sweet tooth too?" He unwrapped the creamy candy.

"Yes-" and placed half of it between his soft lips.

"Well, I mean you can get half of it" he spoke placing his hands behind him, resting in a manner.

Oh, he was playing that game.

Fine then, I wouldn't back down either.

I moved closer, grasping his broad shoulder with my left hand, and with my free hand, I positioned it behind his neck and with my mouth grabbed the exposed half of the sweet.

It melted on my tongue revealing its delicious taste. As Draco's back crashed onto the bed.

I fell on top of him, the ends of my hair covering the bits of his face ever so slightly as his cheeks had turned a light shade of pink. I swallowed whatever was left and faced him, his hands holding my waist.

The blanket that rested on my shoulders, was now laid on my waist, and Draco slid it slowly onto my shoulders.

Quickly, repositioning himself he sat in a way that his head rested on his white pillow.

"So, what were you saying?" He asked, the pink shade had faded.

I was at a loss of words.

What was I even talking about?

"I don't remember anymore.." I genuinely didn't remember what I was going to say.

"Well, when you do you can tell me then. For now, I'm really tired and the blanket you have right now is the only clean one..so.."