Chapter 15 - Pansy Parkinson.

A/N: From the title what do u think the chapter is gonna be about?

"Ah, I see you changed your hairstyle today!" Commented Kiaran, the other Auror who worked along with us

"Thanks-" I replied, as Draco unexpectedly joined us, and subtly slid his arm around my waist.

"I know it looks nice." Scoffed Malfoy, I could sense he was jealous, and his arm around my waist symbolized possessiveness.

Just that one person missing joined at last.

Pansy Parkinson.

We chatted for a bit during the conversation changing from topics such as the mysterious killer to past cases and battles. All while I felt Pansy's venom surrounding me; preparing to sting me any second.

I decided to leave everyone.

I was relaxed on my chair, in my office surrounded by an organized and clean environment.

Just then I heard a knock.

I opened the door to be taken aback. It was none other than Parkinson. "Hello.." I greeted awkwardly.

I noticed she was holding two glasses filled with orange juice. "Hey" She quickly entered the room and took a seat in front of me.

"We don't know each other very well, do we?" She cracked a faint smile, placing in front of me a glass of juice.

Before I could even say anything, she spoke again.

"So how about we have a bit of a chat" as she said that her lips met the glass.

"Sure" I mirrored her and picked up the glass as well, intending to drink.

Maybe I was wrong.

Perhaps, she wanted to be my friend and I took it the wrong way.

Just then as I was moments away from taking my first sip, the glass unexpectedly exploded in mid-air, the pieces of the glass shattering and crashing into different and dangerous places.  It cracked into various sized pieces making there way everywhere around me and one particular piece dug its way to the palm of my hand.

The juice spilled on my hand, desk, and blouse creating a sticky mess.

I was in a state of panic to show any response of shock, but Parkinson stood stunned for moments before she came to me.

"You alright..?" she inquired.

With tears in my eyes, I nodded trying to find my hidden first-aid kit.

And that would be the moment she'd change her colors.

She turned me around a full 360 and gripped my upper arm with too much force and once she had a grip, she tightened it. Causing me to slightly jump in pain.

Like I wasn't already stinging in pain. There was already blood layering my hand.

Her expression had changed, her manners had changed, and her mood and her tone had completely changed. She couldn't care less about my bleeding hand.

From once showing a sweet, innocent smile; she showed complete hatred.

"Look, I don't know how you managed to marry Draco in such a short time, but this marriage won't stay for long" she threatened, her nails digging tighter into my arm. I let out a gasp and a shaky breath at her actions.

"What do you want...?" 

The last thing I wanted was someone to hate me for no reason.

"I and Draco were arranged to be married since our childhood" She spoke in a slow tone, making sure I understood and heard every word of hers.

It was funny, Draco had mentioned nothing like that.

"Oh really?" I finally managed to pull away from her grip with tears daring to not leave my eyes. "I don't think Draco has mentioned anything like that, in fact, no one has."

Before she could retort back, I took my stand.

"Besides, even if you were; time changes people, people change feelings and I guess that is what happened to Draco" I came to a halt for a second. "Because he wants to be with me now, so I'd suggest you move on."

"Not yet Medea, not until I break the two of you up for good!" she had passion running in her blood. "If I can't live happily, I won't let you live happily either."

So, she was taking it that way now.

"Leave," I demanded. "Leave before I accidentally land my dagger in you!"

She walked her way to the door. "This isn't over yet, Medea!"

To that, she left.

                        - - - - - - - - -

"Why is it that you have a bandage on you every other week?" asked Serena, who was sitting beside me observing the perfectly done bandage.

"How would I know?" I myself took a look at my own hand.

I explained what happened to me today at work with the glass just exploding.

 "You're just so oblivious..to everything" she replied in return.

"Oblivious to what exactly- OUCH" I shouted as she accidentally touched the spot where Parkinson had gripped.

"What- wait- who did this to you?" She questioned concerned.

I decided to reveal everything that had happened earlier to me at work, slipping any information that could cross my mind.

"I swear to god if I ever see her, I will throw a punch!" She had grown livid by the second.

"Oh, leave it, Serena; she's just jealous, that's all"

"Jealously may start off harmless, but jealously can do wonders!" she warned me. 

I found myself lost in my own thoughts, should I be worried or treat Pansy like a harmless game?