Another one

Since her talk with Joe, Taylor thought about his words every day. She missed him. She wasn't sure if it was really him who she missed or just his body and having sex with him. She wanted to have sex again but she knew that Joe wasn't willing to do that and after he told her about his feelings, she understood this. She didn't want to force him to having sex with her anymore but still she needed a man. It has always been her thing to have sex with many guys just to cover up the fact that she wasn't able to love anyone of them.

She that there were men in this house that were willing to do exactly what she was looking for. Not all of the guys here were good like Joe. Many were there just to have fun. They were never looking for real love, just for sex. She needed one of this guys now.

One guy that she found attractive from day one was Paul. He came from Australia and had a bit longer dark brown hair, green eyes and a very nice body. She saw him at the gym every day since they were here but never with his wife. His wife was a blonde woman from Texas. She didn't seem to be interested in him because she rather spends her day with the other ladies.

In the afternoon she went outside and saw Paul working out again. She spend a moment just looking at him, he was just wearing black shorts so she was able to see his naked chest. She came near him and as she walked close he raised his head and looked at her.

"Taylor, what gives me the honor?" He laughed as he saw her.

"Actually I'm looking for a one time lover. You know what I mean?" She said directly.

"One time sex?"

"Exactly."

"With me?"

"Why would I ask you then?" She said.

"You want me to have sex with you? Why? Isn't your husband good enough?" He laughed a bit.

"Do you want to or not?" She completely ignored his question about Joe.

"I never say no to a good fuck." He grinned.

"When?" She asked because she really want this to happen quick.

"I'm available all the time. My room has a lock and my wife is out there." He winked at her.

"Then let's go." She approved immediately.

When they came into the room, Paul locked the door from the inside so no one was able to catch them.

"So how do you like it? Should we start already or do you need a stupid long foreplay?" He asked and she immediately heard that he hated foreplays. Normally she liked this but she didn't say anything about that because she really wanted to have sex now.

"No foreplay." She shortly answered and started to take off her clothes. Paul pulled down his shorts and was standing in front of her completely naked. She didn't want to pay too much attention to his naked body so she focused on herself again. She continued taking off her clothes until she was completely naked.

"You look hot." He said while he touched himself to get hard. She didn't say anything about it and just stood there. Paul put out a condom and pulled it over his erection.

"Lay there on your stomach." He ordered and pointed at the edge of the bed. She just did what he said and laid down on the bed. When he was completely hard he came near the bed and stood in front of the edge where she was laying on her stomach. He grabbed her body and pulled her back so her legs were hanging from the bed and her ass was at the edge. He grabbed her hips with both of his hands and stood behind her. Then he entered her core from behind and she moaned out as soon as they made contact. He immediately started to push hard and fast. Taylor grabbed the bedsheet while Paul pumped inside her from behind. It felt completely different than with Joe and somehow she just wished that it was Joe who stood behind her in this moment.

Paul started to move her hips with his movements and she heard him groan while he moved inside her. Her moans got louder as she got close to her orgasm. She thought about Joe all the time and imagined him fucking her. With this picture in her mind she reached her orgasm a few seconds later. She screamed out while she still kept pumping into her. As she went quiet again he slowly down a bit.

"Did you just came?" He breathed out.

"Yes, I did." She said and he pulled out his erection. He went into the bed with her before she could say anything. Paul sat down and leaned back against the wall behind the back. Taylor needed a minute to catch her breath and then raised her head. She looked at him sitting there with his dick still being completely hard.

"Come here and ride me." He said. She raised her body and came near him. Then she sat up and raised her hips. She lay her hands on his shoulders and let her hips sink on his lap. His dick fully entered her core and both of them moaned out. She started to move up and down on his lap while he pushed her hips down more. He touched her butt with one of his hands and squeezed it as she let her hips fall again.

"Do you fuck your husband like this?" He groaned.

"Ohh yes, I do."

"What?" He seemed surprised by her answer.

"You fuck your husband and you also fuck me?" He groaned but smirked while asking this.

"Exactly." She said and let her hips fall deeper.

"Then you are a bad girl and a bad girl should get fucked in another way." He breathed out and pushed her from his lap. She fell on the mattress next to him. He immediately rolled over and laid on top of her body spreading her legs wide. He didn't wait a second to enter her again. He held her legs open and fucked her as fast as he could. She screamed out while he moved that fast. Taylor scratched down his back with her nails and he lowered his head to groan into her ear. He pushed deep into her and then both of them reached their orgasm at the same time. She closed her eyes and pictured Joe on top of her while she enjoyed the feeling. He deeply groaned and she screamed out.

"Oh god, yes Joe." She moaned but she didn't even realized what she was saying. He pulled out a few minutes later and fell into the bed next to her.

"My name is not Joe." He said after a while.