Deeper

The show was just a few days away from being over and Taylor and Joe already planned how to go on after the show. They definitely wanted to stay married and move in with each other.

They came into their room after eating dinner in the evening. As soon as they entered the room they started to make out. They just couldn't keep their hands from each other. While they walked over to the bed Joe already started to open her jacket. He pushed her back on the bed and remained staying in front of the bed. Joe started to take off his shirt while she also undressed herself. Both of them couldn't stop looking at the other one. Taylor pulled down her pants and Joe opened his belt. She was already completely naked and watched how he took of his boxers. She immediately looked down at his dick and licked her lips. She wanted him even more. After being completely naked Joe climbed on top of her body and kissed her lips. She slightly turned her head to the side and he started to suck at her neck. She felt how wet she already was and it frustrated her that he was laying on top of her completely naked but didn't fuck her. His teeth made contact with her skin which made her quietly moan. She raised her hips a bit and tried to make contact with his already hard dick. Meanwhile Joe went lower with his kisses and started to kiss her breasts now. She threw her head back as he bit one of her nipples.

"Just fuck me already." She moaned out. He bit her nipple again and chuckled.

"No it is too early." He smirked as he loved her being so desperate.

"Stop teasing me." She breathed out and spread her legs. Joe just smiled and looked down between her legs. Then he kisses his way over her stomach between her thighs. His head was between her legs and he caressed her thighs with his fingers.

"Look how wet you are." He grinned at her.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me as hard as you want."

"You have to wait a bit longer." He said and she sighed. He focused on her again and kissed her around her sensitive part. She closed her eyes and suddenly she felt how he put his tongue inside her. She moaned out and he started to lick her. Joe held her legs open with both of his hands while he kept moving his tongue at her clit. She couldn't hold back her screams and rolled her head to the side. Joe looked up at her while not taking his tongue out once.

"Ahh fuck me Joe." She moaned which turned him on more. He speed up a bit more and she grabbed his hair as she got closer to her orgasm.

"I'm going to come." She screamed out. Joe grinned and licked her until she started to shake. He held her legs open and she deeply moaned.

"Ah fuck yes." Taylor moaned out as she reached her climax. As she was finished Joe took out his tongue and looked up at her being out of breath. He went up and got on top of her again. He kissed her lips and she tasted herself on his lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he continued to kiss her passionately. Then he stopped and looked down on her.

"Now turn around so I can fuck you from behind, baby." He whispered in her ear. He went up on his knees and Taylor immediately followed his words. She laid on her stomach and lifted up her hips a bit. Joe grabbed a condom and pulled it over his hard shaft. As she felt him kneeling behind her she parted her legs a bit so he was able to enter her better. He put his hand at her ass and started to caress her skin. It frustrated her again because she waited long enough now.

"Put your dick into me daddy." She said hoping that he would finally listen.

"I want my baby to beg me." He slowly leaned over her a bit and pushed her shoulder down on the mattress.

"Please fuck me daddy. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk afterwards." She said and spread her legs a bit more.

"That is what I like to hear." He smirked and grabbed her hips. She was already dripping wet and a bit of her juice was dripping down her thighs because of the licking he did before. He let the tip of his dick touch her and listened to a lustful moan from her. He didn't want to wait any longer and started to slowly push his dick into her vagina. She screamed out immediately as they made contact. He smirked and continued with entering her.

"Holy shit." She moaned. Joe still was pushing his huge dick into her deeper. He went very slow so she would get more desperate. He bit his lip to suppress a moan and went deeper. He kept pushing until his entire dick was inside of her and just his balls were outside. Then he remained still and looked down on himself being completely inside her. He heard her loud breathing.

"I just put my entire dick into you babe. There is nothing outside anymore." He said.

"Move your fucking dick." She screamed out in pleasure. He was so deeply inside of her that it almost hurt. Joe couldn't wait any longer and finally started to move his hips. He hit her ass with his hips with every push that he did because he was so deep inside her. He started slow in the beginning.

"Fuck me faster daddy." She moaned and he followed her words. He speed up and from this point he couldn't stop himself anymore. He harshly grabbed her waist and pushed her body against his dick. She groaned and grabbed the bedsheet as he hit her g-spot.

"Oh god fuck. That is the right spot." She moaned. Joe pushed her body down more and looked at his dick entering her. He wanted to dominate her during sex. It always turned him on even more.

"Holy fuck this is so good." She screamed again and he kept pumping.

"Rub me daddy." She breathed out between screams. He did and moved his hand under her body between her legs. While still fucking her he started to rub her with his thumb as well. Seconds later she felt her orgasm coming. Her legs started to shake and were about to give up under her but Joe held her up. She closed her legs a bit which made it harder for him to push into her.

"Don't close your legs or do you want me to stop?" He asked.

"Don't stop." She managed to say.

"Then spread your legs for me baby."

"You are riding me from behind. I don't need to spread my legs." She was frustrated because she was so close to her orgasm.

"Is my dick too big for you?" He grinned.

"I love your dick." She spread her legs a bit and he pushed harder than before. A few seconds later she screamed out as she reached her orgasm.

"Fuck yes, daddy." She screamed. Joe just finished a few seconds after her. He pushed as deep as he could and groaned as he came into the condom.

He reminded inside her a bit until he slowly pulled out his dick and stripped down the condom. Taylor rolled over so she was laying on her back again. Joe lay next to her and kissed her lips again.

"That was really good." He said.

"It was." She agreed and snuggled up to him. He kissed her head as she was laying on his chest.