Chapter ten

Chapter 10 - wake me

My head hurts. Wait, where am I? Oh I slept at James'. I realized that the other side of the bed is empty. On my side, on the little bedside table, there is a big glass of water.

"I love him!", I think and take a big sip of the glass. Hoping it'll help me with my headache.

I hear the water running from the shower. After a minute or so, the door opens and James comes out of the bathroom with just a towel on. I never saw him shirtless. He really has a trained and defined body. Wow!

He runs his finger through his hair. Sometimes I forget how handsome James actually is, or is this the rest alcohol talking in me or perhaps my hormones?

Now he notices that I am already awake. I hope I wasn't staring.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty! How are you?", his soft voice is music to my ear.

"My head hurts like crazy and I can't decide if I am nauseous or extremely hungry?"

The boy laughs: "I will make you breakfast in a minute!", he walks to his closet and takes out some clothes, to walk into the bathroom again and get dressed.

Ten minutes later we sat down at the kitchen table.

"I hope I didn't snore or hit you in the night!", I say as we're eating breakfast. It's one of the best hangover breakfasts that I had, not that I had so many, but he had strawberries, blueberries, fresh orange juice, a cup of tea, bread, ham and eggs. Everything my heart could desire.

"Don't worry, I slept on the couch, so you could have the whole bed for yourself", he smiles.

"Thanks that I could crash here last night!"

"Yeah I thought you shouldn't go home like this! How is your leg?", he asks, biting into a slice of bread with avocado spread on it.

"It still hurts!"

"I will drive you home then!"

"Thank you James! For everything! I don't take this for granted"

"My pleasure. I like to save helpless girls, bring them home and make them breakfast!"

"I owe you something!"

"You don't owe me anything! I am just happy to know that you came home safe and got everything you could need after the hungover"

"James McVey, you are amazing!"