Chapter twenty

Chapter 20 - want me, undress me

~kiss me like the world is ending~

The next day at James' house.

"So, I guess it's time", he says as I walked into his bedroom.

"What do you mean?", I asked, confused.

"For us to break up?", the brown haired man says it, as it would be so obvious.. Maybe it is, and maybe I was suppressing the thought that it's ending.

"Oh! So that's it?", I ask my fake boyfriend. I didn't know what to expect? Maybe a break-up party?

Apparently he seemed to notice that I am a bit bummed about it.
"I mean, we remain friends Cara", James adds: "We can still see each other, hang out, walk in the park, bake cookies, drive around, watch movies, make pizza like we did!"

I smile: "I wouldn't have it any other way!"

"What-What would you think of going on one last date?", he suggested and my eyes light up.

"Sure. I'd love that!"

"So Friday night? I'll pick you up!"

"Great!"

I realize I am kinda sad that, whatever this is between James and I, I don't want it to end. Technically we would do the same things, but it wouldn't feel the same, would it?

"Are there still any relationship questions you have or things you want to do?", James comes a step closer and looks down at me. I look into his green eyes.

"Hmm, well, I mean you said practice makes perfect, you know after our first kiss and I think I still didn't have enough practice in kissing and stuff", I am rubbing my arm and blush as his eyes are still on me.

"So you want to practice kissing and stuff?", James moves closer with a smirk on his face and my heart starts to race.

This feels a little bit like it was in my dream, just that there are no candles and no rain.

I bite my lip. James lifts my chin and our lips touch softly. I shiver. With his right hand he pulls me closer to him and he applies more pressure with his mouth. Kissing him feels so natural, like our lips are made for eachother, but it is still as exciting like we'd kiss for the first time. My lips tingle.

He places his big hands onto my waist and mine rest on his cheek. Did he always kiss like this? So passionate? My fingers start to play with this hair, he seems to like it, because he is opening his mouth for my tongue to slip in. Now I cross my hands in his neck.

He slowly tries to remove his lips from mine, I wanna keep them sealed, so I press myself onto his lips. Now his hand wandered down from my lower back and he slid into the backpockets of my jeans. We never made out like that before. It's so passionate and so intense. Next level to the kiss at the bar and the makeing out in the car. I realize how James sends shivers down my spine. He tastes so good. My body temperature rises, my cheeks get warm. I don't want this to end.

James helps me to get rid of my jacket. I bite in his underlip. He moans. His fingers slide under my shirt, while I run my hands through his gorgeous hair, again. Meanwhile he pulls me closer, his hands on my lower back again. Now I start to play with the hem of his shirt, especially because I know what to expect under it. Not to mention, I can't be the only one, who is getting hot. The guitarist responds to my demand to get rid of his shirt by pulling it over his head and throwing it on the floor, managing to push his lips on me again only a second later.

My hands wander over his toned abs, while he leaves kisses on my neck and sucks on it. I am out of breath, so I take this break to take a deep breath and rest my hand on his chest, on his tattoo for a few seconds. A few seconds later, I put my hands on his back again to pull him closer. There's no daylight between us, but I still want to be closer to him.

His body is warm. James' perfect lips leave my neck and I feel his warm breath on my chest. He kisses me again, with his hand on my cheek, running his finger through my hair.

My body gets even hotter. I never felt this before. Is this the naughty side of him, he told me about? If yes? Why did he wait so long to show me? I can't wait to explore this side of him.

We make our way to the bed, without our lips leaving each other. He lays on top of me while one of his hands makes a way under my shirt. The touch of this man kills me. I run my finger through his hair and play with it. I wanna hold him so close and never let him go.

"Cara!", James says out of breath, between two kisses: "I think we should stop"

"You're right!", I say as I realize what we are doing. Making out, without any "real" reason, but fuck this feels so amazing.

He adds: "I mean it feels good, more than just good!" James looks down and back into my eyes: "And you know, you-you should be prepared, but we shouldn't go any further than this!", he stammers. I've never seen him so speechless: "I-I guess I got carried away a bit", his cheeks are a bit red.

"Oh sure, absolutely!", I say and bite my lip. Shit, why does James look so hot, half naked above me. I blush hard. His hair is messed up.

"I better head home now!", I say and get up, picking up my jacket. The reality is I really didn't wanna go home. I would love to spend more time with him and see where this would go.

"Wait!", James grabs his shirt from the floor: "I will bring you!"

"Thanks!" , I take a quick look at his abs, and look down at the floor and on his abs again, before his shirt covers his body again.

He drives me home: "There we are!", he says as he parks outside my house.

"Thanks for the ride!", I say. I am still very confused about my feelings and this make-out session we had.

"Anytime!"

My eyes wander onto his gorgeous lips, and I lick mine. I really would like to kiss him, and that he sleeps over and that we cuddle and kiss and stuff, but it's better not to.

"Bye", I say as I get out of the car."Goodbye princess!"