<40>

Peyton

My heart is pounding as I stand in the hall outside the playroom. The tray I'm holding is shaking a bit. It holds pint of ice cream, a couple of spoons, a small pitcher of hot fudge sauce, and some whipped cream, just in case.

On the other side of this door, I know my Taehyung is waiting for me, kneeling in position, beautiful, naked except for a robe. I take a few deep calming breaths and open the door to my own personal paradise.

His dark head is bowed as he kneels unmoving, his palms resting carefully on his knees. I circle behind him and slip the silky robe off his shoulders. At my request, he moves his hands so the robe can slide to the floor. It puddles around him and I toss it to the side. Now bare, the smooth honeyed skin of his back is begging for my caress, but I stay strong against temptation.

I go to stand directly in front of him and command him to look up at me. His trusting brown eyes almost undo me. I need to feel his soft pink lips on mine. I kneel but don't sit down, so that my head is slightly above his.

His exquisite lips are parted, waiting. My lips convey my passion for him in a slow and tender kiss. His low hum of approval reminds me where I am and I pull back. It's so easy to lose myself in Tae's kisses.

The table behind me holds our props. I gently buckle the velvet collar around his strong neck and stand back to admire him. "Oh baby, you are so sexy in a collar. So ... delicious."

His cheeks tint a pale rose, but the smirk that flirts around his mouth tells me he's pleased rather than embarrassed. I return to the table for the handcuffs. My baby prefers the cold bite of steel to the padded leather ones, so that's what I use. "Put those hands behind your back, love."

"Yes, ma'am." His voice is husky with desire. The click of the handcuffs around his wrists sends a frisson of anticipation dancing up my spine.

Again, I kneel facing him. I place a small travel pillow, the kind you wear around your neck, on the floor between us.  "Rest your head here, baby."

His eyes meet mine with a question. Yes, baby, your face on the floor and your ass on display. I wink. "I'll make it worth your while."

He closes his eyes and steels himself before he obeys, leaning over until his forehead meets the floor. I adjust the pillow. "Good?"

"Yes, ma'am." His deep voice is muffled by the soft headrest. 

Tae tenses when my teeth rake across one of his cuffed hands that rest on his lower back. I plant a wet kiss on his open palm and gently suck his pinkie into my mouth. When I swirl my hot tongue around it, a preview of what's in store for his cock, he sucks in a harsh breath.

He stifles a moan as my lips trail kisses down his low back onto his right ass cheek. I must be a little sadistic because I am enjoying how exposed he is, while he is clearly tensed up. I can't wait to unravel him.

My teeth nip at the smooth skin, and the strong muscles of his ass contract as if he could escape me. I cup his balls gently and smile as I hear a soft groan. His reward for relaxing is a shower of hot, delicate kisses on his jewels.

I adore his ass, so I go back to peppering it with bites and kisses. My hands spread his ass cheeks and when my tongue circles his hole, I hear a whimper. I grab the pre-warmed lubricant and Taehyung lets loose a moan when a large dollop slides down and coats his sensitive entrance.