<30>

Peyton

Taehyung takes his phone from my hand, standing up from the bed only to lean down and take my face in his large hands. The heat of his gaze is intense.

"Our private night at the hotel is likely not going to happen. But I'm hungry for my dessert. And I still owe you a punishment."

What is he talking about? "Tae, any minute gangsters could bust..."

"Nah. We're safe. We have exactly an hour and a half. And I plan to use every second of it making my noona scream my name."

I open my mouth to say something, but what? His voice, deep and husky, has me squirming, core clinching, panties wet.

His thumbs slide to the edge of my open mouth. "Just like that, noona. I want your sweet lips around me. Suck me."

My mouth waters. Tae has never been this bold. His long hair is fringed around his glasses. His tongue peaks out to wet his lip before his teeth capture it. Fuck! There is no one on the planet as hot as Kim Taehyung, and he is mine.

That thought spurs my hands to his belt, unbuckling, unbuttoning, unzipping, uncovering his rock hard, beautiful cock. I look up at him as I extend my tongue to flick his slit. He breaks the heated gaze, closing his eyes and groaning as his head falls back.

"Fuuuuck, noona. I want to feel your hot mouth on me. Don't tease me." His long fingers lace into my hair and gather it back. I lick his swollen head, enjoying the salty taste on my tongue before I wrap my tongue around it. I suck on it as the saliva builds in my mouth. His pants are around his thighs but I need more space.

I drop to my knees as I remove his pants and toss them out of the way. Now my hands can glide up the back of his muscular thighs. I grip his full ass and pull him to me as I slowly slide my lips all the way down his shaft.

His knees go weak as he utters a string of curses. God, I love making him lose his mind and it makes me bolder. I maneuver him to sit on the bed as I crawl along with him, never taking him out of my mouth. All the moving has made things a slobbery mess but somehow that just turns me on more.

I pull off and reach up to take his glasses off. As I push his knees apart, I tell him to sit up like a good boy. He looks fucked out already but I'm just getting started. I lick a stripe down his huge cock on the way to take his balls in my mouth, rolling and sucking them.

"Noonaaa." His whines are music to my ears. My hand squeezes his angry head as my thumb presses into his slit. I return my tongue to lick a path up the veiny side of his cock.