<33>

Peyton

Early tropical light filters in through the gauzy white curtains. Waking up next to Taehyung is nothing short of magical. It's crazy how intimate watching someone sleep is. I'm studying his beautiful face, reveling in how gorgeous he is. He slipped into my room late last night. He didn't want to talk about his conversation with his father. He was almost vibrating with emotion. But it wasn't sadness or anger. All he said was, " I just want to hold you."

And he did. He stripped bare and crawled in bed, spooning behind me. He kissed my shoulder and just laid there, his arms around me, soaking in the peace of our being present together. I fell asleep to butterfly kisses as his eyelashes brushed my ear.

I feel so safe in his arms. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I love him. I am head over heels in love with him. I want to protect him from pain. I want to laugh with him at stupid stuff. I want to explore the world with him. I want to bring him coffee in the mornings. I want to have his babies.

Taehyung's lips are parted, little huffs of breath ruffling my hair. His hair is messy, part of it hanging over one eye, part of it sticking up and revealing his forehead. How is it possible for him to look so innocent and so sexy at the same time?

My mind drifts back to yesterday. I lost count of how many times I came, lost count of how many times he brought me to ecstasy. Tae is by far the best lover I've ever had. Yesterday he was different though. Possessed. Hmm... I'm surprisingly not really that sore this morning.

My eyes travel over his neck down to his smooth chest and his strong shoulders. He has one arm flung above his head, the other under my pillow. The sheet is resting at his waist, hiding too much of him from my hungry eyes. He wouldn't be mad if I woke him up, would he?

I lean over and plant a gentle kiss at the corner of his beautiful, talented mouth. Nothing. I trail kisses over his chest and he stirs a bit, exhaling. My lips find his nipple and I'm rewarded with a low groan. I push the sheet away, my goal in sight, already half hard. Tae is so BIG. And he uses every inch to bring me more pleasure than I dreamed was possible.

My tongue licks a stripe before I take his head into my mouth. In no time, he is thick and hard.

"Noona?" His morning voice is impossibly deep. His hand comes to rest on my head, letting me know he likes what I'm doing. I glide down his length, taking him all in. Now, I love the feel of his plump head in my throat. His moans tell me how good it feels for him. I love bringing pleasure to this beautiful man.

After another minute of careful attention, I pull off and smile up at him. "Good morning."

"How about a morning ride, noona?" His sleepy eyes carry a hint of mischief.

"You, inside me, is always a good idea," I say, trying to sound seductive.

"Fuck, noona," he groans. "You make me so happy, so fucking happy." His little smile falls into a more heated expression.

I trail my fingertips up from his groin over his lean abs to his golden torso, stopping to toy with his nipple. My other hand finds my own rosy bud as my knees straddle his hips. Grinding my wet heat on his hard length feels so good. He watches with lidded eyes as I pinch and roll my nipple in rhythm with his.

He finally bites his lip and flicks his brown eyes up to mine. "Noona, it's time to fuck."

I pout at him. "But your big cock feels so good rubbing my clit."