<35>

Peyton

My baby is definitely more nervous than I thought he would be. His eyes are roaming from the toys back to my eyes, looking for reassurance. I suppose anal play is pushing his envelope, but after his sass and secret keeping, I'm not feeling lenient. Tae Tae needs a punishment. "Stay right there," I growl.

I go to my bag, twist my hair up in a clip, then go to his luggage and grab a tie. "I think Noona needs to teach you a lesson, baby boy. A lesson in communication. It's the basis of any successful," I stretch the tie between my hands, "relationship. You've got to speak, baby boy. Now, if you get scared or uncomfortable and you want to pause, just say yellow."

His eyes drift from my face down to my chest, watching the nipple chain jingle as I sashay towards him. "Oh, fuck," is his breathy reply.

"That's not your safe word, baby." I smirk at him.

"Yellow." His husky voice makes my stomach flip. Why do I almost want to hear him say it again? I want to drive him to the brink of sexual tension, to see him so fucked out, then fall over the edge of release with him. His sexy innocence has driven me insane since the first time I laid eyes on him. I took one look at his luscious lips and wanted to make them part with breathy moans while I rode him to ecstasy. Fuck! He makes me crazy.

"Let me see those talented hands, my beautiful boy." He holds them forward and I take them above his head, his chocolate brown eyes apprehensive. I wrap his wrists just snug enough, then secure the tie around the bed post. "My gorgeous sex doll is completely at my mercy," I whisper in his ear.

"Noona," he whines, his eyes shut tight and his cheeks tinting pink. He makes me a horny mess with his blushes. I squeeze my thighs together trying to soothe my aching clit.

"Do you like this? Being pleasured until you can't take it?" I ask as I nibble down his sharp jawline. A chuff of breath is the only answer.

I stop to drop tender kisses around his mouth, teasing his soft lip with my tongue. "I can't wait to run my tongue along your big cock, baby." His cock responds by kicking against my stomach.

"Fuck... Peyton," he groans.

"Who?" I say sternly before I bite hard above his collar bone and suck.

"Noona. Noona," he winces. I think I'll leave him a nice mark there that he can look at for a few days. With his head turned, I can see how thick and muscled his neck is, golden brown and smelling like heaven. The pure scent of him, not cologne or soap, just Kim Taehyung, makes me wet just to smell him. He's moaning before I finish.

"Fuck , that chain is driving me crazy," he growls.

Again I rub my hardened nipples on his chest, tickling him. "I'll share with you."

"Please, no. I couldn't take it."

"Baby steps, baby boy," I say as I kiss down towards his right nipple. He is very sensitive, but I try each time to push him a little more. I lick and kiss him there as he writhes around. "Shhh..." I suck his nipple gently into my mouth and hold it there for a bit, then kiss it goodbye and move to the left. "See, that wasn't so bad."

He whines and arches against me as I suck his small dark nipple into my mouth. His whines make me grind down on him, my stomach against his massive erection. Now I want something bigger in my mouth.