<18>

Peyton

This nap is pure bliss and I'm trying hard not to wake up. I'm so warm and comfortable,  I want this moment to last forever. I snuggle deeper into the blanket's furry softness and Tae's smooth warmth. As I remember the feel of Tae inside me, my core clenches. On reflex, I hum and grind against him, seeking his cock. My hand traces up his thigh. He is completely soft. Even so, his cock is big. No wonder he prefers loose dress pants.

I glance up to see his eyes shut, mouth open just a bit, his chest rising in slow and even breaths. He is so beautiful. I look at his long lashes, his smooth honey skin, his tiny moles on his nose and under his eye. I need him to wake up. Because I need him inside me again.

Moving as much as possible, I stretch and then tuck my head into his neck, hugging him and combing my fingers through his dark hair while my lips leave tiny kisses on the skin under his ear. He smells so damn good and his groans are so sexy. His eyes flutter open and a lazy smile quirks his swollen lips. "Hey." His husky sleep voice is deeper than usual. I can feel the wetness between my legs. I've never been this needy for anyone.

"Hey, yourself." He notices I don't return his smile.

"Are you still angry? You have every right to be."

"So you agree this was your fault?"

He nods.

"And that you lied to me? And yelled at me when I didn't do anything wrong?"

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

His eyes are vulnerable and pleading.

"I forgive you." I look at him another moment. I want to kiss him so bad. "So... this was our first fight?"

He nods, lips pouting a little.

"So you owe me ... makeup sex," I say, trying to be stern.

He's trying to look innocent. "But noona, we had sex."

"That counts as our first time. So that can't be the makeup sex."  I set my mouth in a firm line and shake my head.

"I was a very bad boy, noona. I'll make you cum until you've forgotten all about it. How many times, noona?"

"At least two," I pout as I tease my hand over his hardening cock.

"Three times it is , noona." He tosses his pillow aside and pulls me up to straddle his face. "Are you cold?"

"Not at all." It's almost stuffy now, because we turned the heat up earlier when we were studying.

"Grab the headboard, noona."

I look down between my legs to see Tae, heated eyes staring into mine as he laps at my pussy with his tongue. It's almost more than I can bear, so I make myself keep eye contact and stay still. His tongue traces delicate lines around my lips over and over, purposefully avoiding my wanting clit.

"Noona, you taste so good. Did you know you're dripping?" His husky voice makes me clench around nothing. His licks become wetter and warmer as he flattens his tongue, licking slowly again and again from back to front. He's still avoiding my pulsing clit.  His large hands are starting to spread me open as I feel his whole mouth on me.

It's so wet and messy as his lips kiss and rub at me, never entering me and making my hole ache to be filled. The heat in my belly is coiled tight and with each sloppy lick,  I'm getting closer to the edge.

He burrows deeper and nudges my clit with his nose. All I can do is whine. I'm so close. He presses harder on my clit and I scream as I come undone. Tae keeps on licking and sucking as I jerk with the force of my orgasm.

"Your pussy tastes so sweet. I love when you cum on my tongue." His voice is vibrating through me. I try to pull away but he holds me tight as he places kisses on my inner thighs.
"Can I tongue fuck you, noona?"

He's giving me that innocent, earnest look that slays me. Like he's not nose deep in my pussy. "Can I?" He knows I can't even speak because I see mischief in his eyes now. He knows exactly what he's doing to me.

"Yes... please, baby," I manage to huff out. His tongue is back on me and his fingers are spreading me more, hovering at the edges of my hole. It's hot and sloppy like before and I'm writhing with need. His lips find my clit, kissing and teasing, then sucking gently. He increases the pressure, sucking hard, flicking hard with his tongue as he does. The heat is building again.  His fingers replace his tongue as they torture my clit. His tongue plunges into my hole, giving me the sensation I've been craving since this started. He seals his mouth on my pussy as his tongue rams into me over and over. The climax bends me forward as it takes over.

"Ohhh.... goddddd... Taeeeee... I'm."
All I can utter are incoherent moans and cling to the headboard. His lips move to my clit and suck hard as his fingers drive into me. I am oversensitive but he doesn't stop. He curls his fingers into my g-spot and I cum again, so unexpected and hard. I can feel liquid coming out with each contraction. The tremors keep coming, not stopping after the usual four or five. He keeps at it for several seconds until the orgasm subsides, leaving me weak and slumped onto the headboard.

Tae comes behind me, kissing and caressing my back. "Catch your breath, noona. I still owe you a good...  deep ... dicking." How can he say such naughty stuff with that sweet voice?

"You're a devil... disguised as an angel."

He giggles. "Nooo, noona. I'm trying to be good. I'm still making amends."

His breath on my neck and his innocent act are driving me crazy. I can't resist him. His hands wander to my breasts, gently cupping them.

"I'll make it easy for you," Tae says as he fingers my nipples then releases me. He moves away and starts gathering pillows, making a pile. He eases me back and drapes me over the pile, ass in the air.

"Tae," I start to protest. He cuts me off by spreading my legs and attacking my pussy with his warm mouth. I'm moaning almost immediately. His hands grab my ass and spread me wide. Then he is filling me up, stretching my swollen walls tight around him. "Tae... you feel so ... good, so... fucking good."

"Noona, your pussy is so hot, and tight ... on my cock. Are you gonna cum on my cock? Let me feel you quiver and squirt on my cock?"

"Tae, you make me ... so ... fucking crazy. So ... fucking horny." He is so big. He is going so deep. No one has ever fucked me like this. His hand snakes under me and finds my clit, rubbing circles on it. He is pounding me so deep, I feel a chill spread over my body.

"Do you like that, noona?"

All I can answer is a wanton moan. "Ohhh... fuck... me, Tae. Fuck ... me, baby."

With his other hand, he reaches down, grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls, arching my back and anchoring himself as he speeds up and goes harder.

"Cum for me one more time. Let me feel you squeeze my cock. Please... love?"

I've long ago dissolved to the point where my only focus is the sensation of our fucking. His voice, demanding and pleading at the same time, sets in motion another climax. I groan as it crashes down, convulsing my whole body. My pussy contracts, then I feel his cock kick inside me before I'm flooded with heat as he thrusts even deeper. He stills, then places three delicate kisses on my shoulder before collapsing beside me.

I am limp, too spent to move. Thankfully, he rolled to the side I'm facing. He smiles at me and kisses my nose gently. "Now that I know how good makeup sex is, I think we should fight more often."

Here's a real smut for my precious thirsty readers to celebrate Smutty Friday 🎉🎉
Thank you guys for reading and liking and commenting. Y'all are too hilarious 🤣