<20>

"We still have a couple hours of study break. Let's go home. There's a couple things I need to take care of." Namely, getting him naked and making him cum, hard. He doesn't need to know that just yet.

The drive to my place is quiet. Tae is petting my hand, worrying over the little scrape on my palm. We decide to order pizza since our day out is over. I thank him again for the coat as we head into my apartment.

"What was it you had to do?"

"Well, first ... I've got to check you for injuries. Every ... single ... inch of you." I stalk him like a cat and plant my finger in his chest, walking him backwards towards the bedroom. "And then ... I will reward you ... for your cunning ..." His knees hit the bed. "And bravery. And just so you know. These pants I'm taking off of you, they ... are ... my favorite... pants."

"Oh, yeah?" His smirk is deadly.

"Yeah. I was oogling your ass while you talked to the cops."

"You are ... naughty. I like it."

I've got his pants and underwear off, his length already half hard. I raise his shirt up to pull it off but stop with his head and hands trapped. I hold them up with one hand and lean down to lick his dark nipple, watching as his cock rises to full attention. He whines at the stimulation. I grip tighter with my hand to tell him I'm in charge. I nibble just a little, knowing he can't stand much because he's so sensitive there.

I pull his shirt off. His hair is messy and his pupils are dilated with desire. He is so fucking beautiful. My insides tighten as my panties get wet, but I'm taking my time with this. "Lay on your stomach for me."

He blinks at me, trying to decipher my motives.

I blink back, trying to look innocent. A tiny smirk appears as he turns away to comply.

I've never really had the opportunity to take in this magnificent view before. His long lean legs. His powerful ass. His narrow waist. His broad back. Flexing muscles under honey skin as he gets settled.

Even his feet are pretty. I start there, trailing feather light touches from there up his calves, kissing behind his knees. As I graze my fingertips up his thigh, he stirs and groans. My hand pauses on his hip as I run my tongue from his knee up to his ass. I decorate his firm, round ass with kitty licks and kisses, and a few nibbles. His knee slides up, arching his back side up.

I can't help it. My hand snakes under him, seeking and finding what I want. Neglecting his cock, I cup his balls. I straddle him so I can keep one hand under him while the other strokes his back. When he feels my wet pussy make contact with his thigh, he moans. "Fuck, noona you're torturing me."

"Do you love it?" I grind my clit against his leg.

"Yes. Don't ... stop."

"Ok, baby. I won't stop ... till you beg me."

"Oh ... fuck." He writhes a little in anticipation.

"If you're a good boy," I giggle.

I take a tight hold at the base of his cock as I press my chest into his back and pepper kisses on his shoulder.
I raise up just enough to brush my nipples across his back. Enjoying the friction, I can feel them harden and my core pull tighter. I feel him pulse in my fist.

I sit up to play with his hair, messing with the loose curls at his neck. I massage his head for a bit, then tuck his long hair behind his ear. His cheek and jaw come into view and I'm reminded how just unearthly his beauty is. His neck is strong, corded muscles on display as he strains against my slow torture.