<22>

Peyton

I never understood why people paid so much to sit in first class. Until now. I have slept like I was nestled in the clouds. For the first time in weeks, I woke up without an alarm. Instead of my usual schlepping off like a zombie, I'm going to cha cha off this plane.

Taehyung, the cutie, is still asleep. I know I'm head over heels for him, because I think he's cute when he drools, and I imagine him as a baby.

I wouldn't mind making babies with Kim Taehyung. I know it's ridiculously early in our relationship to be thinking such thoughts, but he is just so warm and caring and even-tempered. And fun and sexy ... Was he serious about the mile high club? Can we both fit in that minuscule toilet compartment? We have to, right? Other people do it all the time.

I want him to bend me over that tiny sink and... I still have built-up frustration from the blowjob in the car. Damn, that was fun. He was swerving all over the road. I'm proud to know I can make him lose his mind. We only have an hour before we land. I need to wake up my boyfriend.

My hand is already in his silky hair, stroking gently. His long lashes flutter as he stirs. A soft smile flits across his features as he burrows deeper into his pillow. The thought of waking up to this sight for the next week has my heart leaping. After a full minute of stroking his face, his eyes open and meet mine.

"I was having the best dream." His husky whisper draws my attention to the wet heat between my legs.

"I was having the best idea."

His eyes widen. "Care to share?"

"I don't feel so good. I'm feeling a strange pulling in my stomach. I'm so hot in this sweater dress. I need you to come help me."

I gather my hair up in a pile on my head. His darkening eyes travel the curve of my neck.

"I know what you need to feel better." His tone is teasing, then drops another octave. "Let me help you."

I tuck my head and sneak a wink at him before I stand up from my seat, swaying a little in place. Tae quickly makes his way to me and puts a hand to my elbow as he walks me slowly to our destination. An overzealous flight attendant appears, offering assistance.

"She doesn't feel well," Tae says as his hand makes a vomiting motion. The flight attendant's look of disgusted horror is quickly schooled to polite perkiness. Tae giggles. "It's not contagious. She's pregnant," he whispers conspiratorially.

I can't believe he said that. "We're not supposed to tell anybody yet, pumpkin," I hiss back. This is clearly TMI for the poor flight attendant. He doesn't stop us as we both squeeze into the plane's lavatory.

As soon as the lock slides into place, I pull Tae in a kiss. Our mouths devour each other. My fingers are laced and tugging at his hair, but his are roaming my body, pulling my dress up and finding the band of my tights.

"I need you inside me. Now."

"Not as bad as I need to be buried in you." He growls this in my ear as he yanks my tights down till they stop at my boots. Tae spins me around and just like I wanted, leans me over the sink.

"I'm going to fuck you, noona." I hear the metal sounds of his belt and zipper. "I want you to cum around my cock."

His fingers dip into my wet folds and Tae groans into my ear a second before his teeth clamp down on the edge of it. He plunges into me all at once, stretching me and filling me. At this angle, he is hammering right on my most sensitive spot. His fingers, still slick with my juices, find my clit. The delicious stretch at my opening, the pain shooting from my ear, the friction on my walls, the keen tickle coalescing between my g-spot and clit. Four, five, six thrusts and I am undone, the powerful orgasm snapping me forward.