< 7 >

Peyton

" If you're not cold, then what's the blanket for?" Tae asks me.

"Duh! To hide under when the scary parts happen," I sass back.

"Did you just 'duh' me?! I need to teach you some respect!" he says in mock anger, then starts tickling my sides.

I am dead. I am so ticklish. I'm giggling and shrieking and wiggling and begging him to stop. He is having way too much fun. I want his hands all over me but not like this. It's hard to be sexy when you're gasping for breath.

" Taeeee! Stopppp! Ok ok! I'msorryi'msorryi'msorry!!" I giggle.

""Say please," he says with a wolfish grin.

"Please, please, please, please, pretty pleaseee!"

He stops immediately but holds me in a tight grip. "I like the sound of you begging." He is hovering over me as I lay on the sofa panting for breath. "I could get used to that." His gaze is heated as he stares down at me.

I double down. "What do you want me to beg for?" I smirk at him.

He hesitates just a beat. "Me."

"Just... you?" I'm pushing him to say it.

"You know what I mean."

Aww... there's my shy boy. "On one condition," I say slowly.

He's smiling. "OK"

"I get to hear you beg," I purr.

He's surprised. "For what?" he whispers with apprehension.

I pull him down to whisper in his ear. "Permission to cum."

He jerks back, mouth open in shock, and searches my eyes. I meet his gaze to let him know I'm serious. "Deal," he says and crashes his lips to mine.

I am craving the wet heat of his tongue so I bite at his lip. He groans into my mouth. "Peyton... I can't stop thinking about you."

"Shut up and kiss me."

"Yes, ma'am," he chuckles as he traces my lips with his tongue., then swirls it into my mouth. He tastes so good. Our tongues glide over each other as I thread my hands in his silky hair. I'm not letting him go. His kisses are perfect.

I stroke my hands down his back and pull so he drops his weight on me. I can feel the hard muscles in his back shift as he settles on me. I need to touch him, so I dip my fingers under the sweatshirt. His skin is so warm and smooth. I grind my center up against him as I move my hands and squeeze his ass, his thick, perfect ass.

"Baby, tell me what you want," he breaks the kiss.

"Your kisses," I whine.

"More kisses?" He's amused at my neediness.

"Yes. Everywhere.." I whine.

"Everywhere?" He's teasing me.

I whine, "Everywhere."

He's gently placing kisses at the corner of my mouth, my jaw, my neck. He licks a path to my ear making me shudder, and bites my earlobe. He sucks on the sweet spot under my ear until I'm squirming, then whispers in my ear. "I'm going to kiss you till you cum." I can't help but moan. My hands slide inside his pants and grab his bare ass.

I throw my head back as he sucks and nibbles down my neck and across my collarbone. The wide neck of my sweatshirt has fallen off my shoulder and his finger is tracing under the lacy strap of my bra. He sits me up to tug my sweatshirt off and toss it. I'm pulling his off just as fast.
His mouth seals around my nipple and sucks at it through the thin lace of my bra. I can't control how my back arches and wanton moans pour from my throat.

"Ah fuck... baby. You're so hot when you moan." Tae is trailing kisses down my stomach. "Do you have a condom?"

I shake my head no. "Doesn't matter. We can still make each other feel good," I pant.

His fingers tuck the lace of my bra under my breasts then pinch and roll both my nipples. My back arches again and I wrap my legs around him so I can feel his huge erection. He bites and sucks at one nipple while his other hand continues to pinch hard on the other one.

"Taeee..." I whine. I'm so needy I can hardly talk. His hands start tugging my leggings down and he stands up to pull them off. Once mine are gone, I can't wait any longer. I reach up and pull his pants down, freeing his hard cock. It springs up long and large, the head smooth and dusky pink. I wrap my fingers around it and massage just below the rim. I'm rewarded with a big drop of pre-cum that I lean forward and lick off with the tip of my tongue. I look up at Tae and smile. "Mmm."

"Fuck," he whispers. "Not yet. Ladies first." He holds out his hand to me pulling me up, then sits me on the padded arm of the sofa, only to push my body back and force my knees apart. I am wide open to him.

"You are so pretty and wet for me. Do you want me to kiss it?"

"Yesss,"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please Tae.Pleaseee."

His hot tongue is flicking at my clit until I am whining and my needy hole is clenching around nothing. He slides one long finger in all the way and back out, tickling at my entrance. I'm so wet I'm dripping as I whine for more. He slides in two fingers and latches onto my clit with his lips, sucking hard. I can't control my moaning. His fingers curve up into my g-spot and pump in and out. I can feel the tension building.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yes, so good, you're gonna make me cum."

Tae pinches my nipple as he sucks my clit all the while pounding my g-spot. I fall apart with no warning, crying out his name. He pumps until I am quiet and limp,and eases his fingers out, peppering kisses over my stomach and chest to my mouth. He swirls his tongue around mine and sucks it into his mouth.

"Don't you taste good, baby?"

"Not as good as you do," I mumble as I meet his eyes. He blushes. My shy boy blushes! I can't stand how cute he is. "Now it's my turn."