< 6 >

Taehyung

I just needed her warmth, to stop the spiral of thoughts from swallowing me. I needed HER.

I have fucked up. This is not "nerd me." This is RAW me.
Somehow, Peyton is straddling my lap, skirt up to her ass, her grip on my shoulders the only thing keeping our lips from touching. My arms are wrapped around her waist.

"I really like being with you." My voice sounds choked, and deeper than usual.

Her eyes travel up to meet mine, and are radiating unconditional acceptance. She threads her fingers through the back of my hair and tugs me closer. Her lips connect with mine but are gone too soon. They are sweeter than I imagined. After a second, I slowly open my eyes, the dark look in hers making my breath catch.

Her lips are on mine, kissing again, filling me with need. Her tongue traces my mouth and a groan slips out as my lips part. My hands tighten on her back as her tongue slides into my mouth. I've never been kissed like this before. She is dominating me and it feels so strange. Would a shy nerd be passive? I kinda like it. I know where this is going if I don't stop it. Would a shy nerd even fuck on a first date? If we fuck, can I keep my distance? Can I keep pretending?

Peyton

He is making love to my mouth, the best kisses I've ever had. I bite lightly on his perfect lip and pull. His hands slide around until his thumbs are resting just below my breasts, making me restless and needy. I can feel him harden beneath me even though I'm trying to keep my throbbing core above him. I want him, all of him, so bad.

I want to grind down on him but stop myself. Instead, I tug on his hair. I hear a whimper and realize it's me. He pulls back and looks at me. "Don't you think we'd better go watch the movie?"

I study his face. I expect him to be flustered, but I see only worry and apology. "Absolutely," I whisper. "Let's change and I'll get us something to drink."

I'm trying not to be salty about my sexual frustration, but don't quite succeed. I stand up and put my hands at the bottom of my sweater like I'm about to lift it. I stop and look at him with a question in my eyes. "You can change in the bathroom."

He gulps. Now who's frustrated? I smile as he heads out of the room. I lock the door in case he is seized with regret and barges back in. Let him enjoy his giant erection with nowhere to put it.

I pull on some leggings and a sweatshirt that hangs off one shoulder, so my lace lounge bra shows a little. I touch up my lip gloss. Being vindictive is not one of my nicer traits, but hey, the tequila has me feeling no shame about being a tease.

I grab some glasses and a bottle of wine and we settle on the sofa with a quilt. The movie is some horror flick neither of us have seen. I hate horror movies but if I can bury my face in Tae's chest, then it's worth it. I wonder how much of the movie we'll watch before we start making out again. I'm going to find out just how much self-control my Tae Tae has.