<12>

Taehyung

For some reason I feel worse today than yesterday. My face looks like shit and my back hurts like a train hit me.

But I'm smiling.

Because Peyton noona called me. She was just checking on me, asking if I needed anything from the store. That girl makes me so effing happy. I'm smiling so big it's crinkling my bruised, scratched cheek, but even the pain can't wipe the stupid smile off my face. I'm playing it cool though.

I've got plans to see her mid-week after my big project for Building Systems is due. She didn't mention Bo, so I'm assuming that's a good sign. Between now and Wednesday, I've got to see what my father's up to.

It's 6am in Korea and I'm about to wake my informant's sorry ass up. Park Jimin, my father's sister's son, is more like a brother to me than a cousin.

"Hey, Jimin! Wake up, shorty!"

"Fuck off, shrimp dick! I haven't had any coffee yet," Jimin groans.

"Bro! It's only funny if the insult is true," I chuckle.

There is incoherent grumbling from Jimin, followed by the sound of him peeing. After I hear the flush, I say, "I miss you, bro." He knows I'm shmoozing so I can ask a favor.

"What do you want, fuckface? I miss you, too. When are you coming home?"

He's got me on speaker and I can hear him splashing water and opening drawers.

"Maybe soon. Spring break is in a couple weeks."

"Shit! For real? That would be daebak!"

"Maybe. Depends. What's going on with Appa lately? I'm staying the hell away from him if he's in a mood," I say.

"I haven't been to Eomma's in almost a month. I need a good home cooked meal. I'll find out."

"Thanks, man. Let me know."

"Hey, question. Have you ever been with a double blonde?"

"Dude! They wax that shit over here. Nobody has pubes."

"Even guys?"

"How the fuck would I know that?"

"Did you wax yours off? Bro, did it hurt?!"

"Fuck no, Jimin! I didn't wax my pubes. I'm trying to keep my head down and my dick in my pants. You're the one that's neck deep in pussy."

"No, man, I swore off pussy after New Year's. I hooked up with these two girls a couple days apart. I didn't know they were roommates. They had a girl fight on campus, pulling hair and everything ... yelling my name at each other. Fuck, no. Park Jimin is on a pussy fast."

I love my cousin, but he is not able to resist the temptation of the opposite sex. And they can't resist him either.

"You'll get laid before I get there."

"Yesss! You're coming. And no pussy. Wanna bet? I'll pay for your flight if I give in to my third leg before you get here," Jimin challenges.

"Does that include my companion's ticket?" I blurt out before I realize, opening myself up to an inquisition.

"You are getting your dick wet!"

"I'm not."

"Who is she?"

"I'll tell you if she agrees to come with me. I haven't even asked her." Now I'm thinking this is all a terrible idea. She will say no. Especially after my XXL dick gave her a panic attack.
"First find out if my dear Appa is more fucking nuts than usual."

"You got it, man. I can't believe you've got a girlfriend and haven't told me yet. I'm hurt," Jimin whines, complete with fake crying noises.

"She's not my girlfriend, not yet. We've been out once. You'll be the first person I tell if she says yes." Then I add, " so you can buy her plane ticket, too."

Jimin scoffs. "Yah! The giant chili pepper is on lockdown. Don't doubt me, dickwad!"

"Love you, bro. Talk to you soon."

"Back at ya, Taehyungie. See ya."

Jimin is my best friend. He always has been. My father and his mother control different aspects of the family business. Only 2 months apart in age, we were pitted against each other from the time we could walk. To survive, we basically became double agents. We acted, literally, like we were rivals, but when we were alone, we shared info so we could stay a step ahead of them. The fact that we both wanted to be professional actors when we grew up just pissed them off royally. Jimin is studying film making and will run the entertainment segment of the conglomerate. It's closer to acting than what I'm doing, but his mom is not as cruel as my father. She's scary, but we don't think she's ever killed anyone.

Talking about spring break and pussy has me thinking about Peyton noona. I've got to stop daydreaming and work on my project. It's so hard, though. I think I need to go take care of this.

Are you thirsty hoes imagining

Taehyung working and sweating

....

....

over his project? 😉 let me know is you want details

Who's excited about Jimin joining the story?

🥳 Persona just hit 300 reads 🥳
🥰 Thanks for reading 🥰
💜 I love your comments 💜
⭐️ Hit the star if you like it ⭐️