<37>

"Make me say yellow."

Jimin studies her face, half lit by the moonlight. "It might take more than one session to explore your limits, baby girl. I don't have a problem with that," he smirks, "I already know I want to pleasure you more than once."

Jimin's husky murmur saying those words has Cassie squeezing her thighs together. She needs him now, and hard.

As soon as the door shuts behind them, Jimin wraps his arms around her waist and looks at her fondly. "Is there anything that's off the table?"

"Isn't that what yellow is for?"

"Fuck, you're too perfect." Jimin throws his head back revealing his muscular neck. "But unlike you," he brings himself nose to nose, smirking, then leans down and whispers in her ear, "I'm not scared."

Chills race down her spine and pool into heat between her legs. She doesn't know if it's his whisper in her ear or what he said. A breathy moan escapes before she can clamp her lips shut.

His lips brush her ear as he continues to speak in a low growl. "I think having you blindfolded will heighten your other senses."

Cassie feels her knees try to buckle. Her eyes are shut, already imagining being denied her sight. She wants to be tied up. Restrained. Used. Completely at his mercy.

Jimin backs Cassie into the sofa and tells her to sit. His voice is silky and hypnotic, just like their first bondage scene. "No talking, unless it's to answer a question I ask, or to use your safe word. If you must, you may moan my name, which is 'Master' for now."

He disappears and leaves her with nothing to focus on except the fact that her panties are wet and her clit is throbbing. Her apprehension is ratcheting up as long seconds tick by. She feels soft fabric touch her face and wrap over her eyes. Jimin leans in from behind her, tying the silky cloth as he whispers, "Let's begin, my little toy. My own personal fuck toy. Mhm, I'm going to enjoy wearing you out."

"Fuck," Cassie thinks as she clinches uncontrollably and rolls her head to the side

"Fuck," Cassie thinks as she clinches uncontrollably and rolls her head to the side. Jimin chuckles a bit. He gently pushes her long hair aside and unbuttons the neck of her halter dress, leaving it to fall to her waist, cold air shocking her nipples into hard peaks.

She's been bare to him before, but this is so much more decadent.

"Stand up."

She obeys, only to stand there, waiting. Three, five, ten seconds. She senses his presence to her left and feels the tug of her zipper going down before her dress puddles at her feet. A warm kiss lands in her hipbone, then teeth are nibbling at her skin as Jimin bites her thong and drags it down her legs. She is completely bare to him. "Please touch me," she screams silently.

Jimin takes her hand and guides her to step free of her clothes. "Arms out."

Cassie complies, confused as to what's next. She wants to enjoy this experience, so she consciously focuses on doing only what Jimin tells her to do, letting go of control.