Interview With Detective Tracy

"Doctor Philips please do not call their father. Their father do really bad things to them. I-I want to hid them at my house to protect them." I begged. The doctor heard my plead and cries and watched me with pitiful eyes. He looked like he never dealt with this situation before.

"I'm sorry but it's against the rules for me not to." Doctor Philips clinched his clip board against his chest and debated what he should do.

"Doctor. I will pay the bill with my excess money and I will make sure he is properly taken care of." I crossed my fingers hoping he would let me take James home with me.

"Only for you because I seen the scars on him. Here. I won't tell his parents but make sure you pay all before next year." He gave me the paper with the amount of money I would have to pay and I choked on my own spit.

"Ok! Thanks. You just saved two lives and you don't even know it." I shook his hand and left with James. It seems like we be going to the hospital a lot. I drove to my neighbor hood and saw that James daddy was there.

"What are we going to do?" James asked holding my hand.

"We going to the store and getting you and Dura are going to get some clothes and hid in my house. You are going to have to call child protective service." I thought of going to the house but their father is there and all. So I drove to a store. It was an hour away from my house. When we returned to the neighborhood I watched and made sure that James and Dura father wasn't home. Thankfully he wasn't so I sneaked into the house.

"Thanks so much baby." James kissed my cheek. Making me fill with happiness.

"You welcome." I smiled unable to take my eyes off of him.

"Where are we going to sleep?" He asked with the bags digging into his skin.

"In the guest room." I pointed to the room beside the staircase. He rushed into the room and Dura followed behind him. After a few minutes I went into the room. When I saw them sleep in their pajamas I cut off the lights and went upstairs to my room. It was odd how quickly I fell asleep.

"J-Jamie..." I felt someone tap me softly.

"Huh?" I grunted.

"I h-had a b-bad dream. C-can I sleep with you?" The person stuttered like I would yell at them for asking

"Sure." I moved over so the person could slide in next to. After the person got comfortable I tried to go to sleep. I couldn't sleep with the person sobs. No matter how much they tried to keep it silent. I put my arm around the person and let 'me cry in my shirt. I felt the person arm try to wrap their arm around me.

I don't remember going to sleep at all last night. I know I won't forget the scream that filled my house. It was followed by heavy footsteps and a bang as my door hit the wall.

"Oh thank God you are here. I thought someone took you." James hugged Dura and I could hear his sigh of relief linger in the air. I looked at my clock and called Detective Tracy.

"Hello?"

"Hi it's me Jamie Capps. Is there a specific time you want to meet today?" I said with holding a yawn that was desperate to come out.

"I would like to meet in two hours."

"Ok bye." I hung up the phone and started to take a shower. I sung a song in the shower not know who originally some it. I rushed everyone to get ready then we quickly drove to the hospital. I was so happy that I get to see my father. I had my hair free instead of a tight ponytail. I walked to the front desk to a young lady at the desk.

"How may I help you?" She asked in an irritated voice.

"I am here to see Mr. Capps." She started to straighten herself up and a smile brighten her face.

"I will take you." She excitedly stood up.

"I know the way already." I said eyeballing her. She got a bit to happy.

"It's fine, I need to give him something anyway." She walked out of her little area and lead me to room 496. I knocked on the door then slowly walked in to see a women laughing with my father. That must have been Detective Tracy. She was a skinny African American with light brown eyes.

"So I desired a better future." He said with ambition on his mind.

"Desire is so beautiful isn't it." I was a genius at flirting but if I wasn't mistaking detective Tracy was gawking over my old man. I didn't want to interrupt but The lady that's suppose to be in the front was quick to interrupt.

"Your daughter is here." She said with bitterness slipping out more then words.

"Thanks Gina." His eyes stayed on Detective Tracy for a while and slowly moved it to Gina.

"You welcome." She did a smile and found redness in her cheeks. Dang my dad is a playa. I went over to him and hugged him like I haven't seen him in two years.

"I missed you Jamie."

"I missed you too daddy." I sat next to his bed and held his hand. Detective Tracy crossed her legs and opened her notebook with her green pen in her right hand.

"Who was involved?" She started.

"There was Mary, Brett, Kelsey, and Liam." James answered with Dura siting next to him.

"And Lisa." My dad finished.

"What?!" I yelled surpried. "She is my best why would she be involved?" I turned towards my dad confused as ever.

"I don't know ask her. I saw her there when I was trying to save y'all."

"Wasn't she trying to help."

"No she said she took James from me. He said he loved her and left me." He said mocking her voice.

"So she wasn't my friend." After saying that I learned I need to reevaluate my friends.

"Let's get back on track. So what did she do to you guys while you was held captive." I was to mixed up to really get into the question. My life is just to much. I just want to enjoy my life. Is that to hard to get?

"Mary whipped me with a whip until I apologized in Spanish." James said quick. He messed with Dura hair that I put a braided ponytail this morning.

"Mary beat me a bat until I threw up. Brett was about to whip me with a whip but Liam stopped him and tried to get me free but Brett hit me with a bat and I fell unconscious." I said watching her write fastly in her notebook. Getting every piece of information in it that spew out of me.

"This is enough information to put them all in Juvenal detention until they are 18 then they will be put in jail for a long while." She stated closing her notebook with a pen inside.

"Wait. Liam don't deserve to get punished. Before I was kidnapped he called my phone. Even though it was a blocked number I know his voice on the phone. Plus he saved us." I preached to detective Tracy. She looked like she thought about it for a while.

"Look Jamie. I can't control what happens next. I'm sorry. Thanks for working with me." She at at James and gave my father a hug and slipped a piece of paper in his shirt pocket

"Bye." He said watching her walk out with a smile on his face.

"Dad are you sure it was Lisa?" It took him a while to snap out of Detective beauty.

"Yeah. I recognize her. Skinny, Blond hair blue eyes. I get out today so I can drive you home."

"I brought my car." We signed daddy out from the hospital and drove home.

"I smell red velvet."

"Yep." I took the cake out the refrigerator and Ice cream from the freezer. I gave everyone a bowl and they dug in made grunting noice. I think it was good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi you guys so Thanks for reading to this point. Comment Read Me if you want me to read your stories and I will also vote to.