1| Miss Arrogant

A man in his mid 20's showed getting ready.wearing his formals he stood in front of the mirror.Looking at his reflection he smiled at himself and corrected his hair which gave him a perfect look making him look more handsome.

Leaving a sign of satisfaction ,he turned aside to see his mother looking at him lovingly holding an aarti thal in her hand.

"Mom"he moved towards her smiling.Taking the aarti he touched her feet to take her blessings.

"All the best for ur interview karan,Mujhe pata hai tum select ho jaoge, itna talented jo hai mera beta"his mother rakhi said lightly applying a tilak on his forehead.

"Thank you ma"he smiled and ate the sweet as his mom fed him.

"Bas bas mom,I will be late"Karan said wearing his watch in a hurry.

"Arey thik se khata bhi nahi hai ye ladka"rakhi said making an irritated face.

"Mom breakfast Kiya hai I am full,utna kafi hai"saying he moved out of the room and his mom shook her head looking at his hurry son.

Karan was going for an interview and It was his first interview in Mumbai.They were staying in Mumbai since 2 years.He had work experience before but not being satisfied he again took the extra courses in cs after his master's and studied for 2 years to enhance his knowledge and skills which would help him to take the challenging positions in a reputed Company.

So it was his first interview and he was really excited about it.karan was a very talented and hardworking person.He was the person who always wants his work to be done on time and he always followed that.

His father was a lawyer and he died a few years back due to the health issues.Being a son he got many responsibilities on him.They didn't have financial problems for now but it was his age to stand on his legs.

Their house was not too small not too big.It was duplex and perfect for their family. They were living a peaceful and happy life being in a sweet little family.But only the person who was missing now was his father.

Karan moved downstairs carrying his file followed by his mother.moving in the living room he sat on the sofa to wear his shoes.

"Karan Bhai"a girl came towards them wearing her bag correcting her hair wearing a simple yet beautiful kurta which looked perfect on her.

Karan looked at her surprisingly and raised his eyebrows.Seeing her smiling sweetly he got to know the reason for her dress and smile He ignored her and started wearing his shoes.

"Bhai please"she looked at him with puppy eyes and moved towards him.

"No no no mein nahi chodunga tumhe,Mera interview hai,I will be late"he said to her.

"Mom kaho na isse"she yelled seeing her mother coming out from the kitchen.

"Kya hua?"rakhi asked looking at them.

"Mom mein isse drop nahi karunga"he said making his sweet little sister angry.

Sanvi

She was 4 years younger than karan.his cute and beautiful little annoying sister.She in her final year of engineering.She was pampered a lot in the house being Little one specially by her father.

"Mom kaho na isse please mein bhi late ho jaungi"sanvi told her mother to talk to him.

"Karan jate usse drop karte jao tumhare interview ke liye abhi time hai, nahi toh usse taxi se jana padega"rakhi told him.

"Mom aap hamesha aise hi karte ho,apni scooty janbuchkar kharab karati hai mujhe tang karne keliye"karan said making faces.

"Haww,kya kaha mein Janbuchkar kyu karungi tumne hi Kiya hoga"she took the blame for him making him more frustrated.