19| last day

I am truly overwhelmed with your response guys.Many of your cared to reply and suggested me to go on with this story ❤️.And I felt really happy🫶

Love you all and please keep supporting me like this.It means a lot ✨

~

Karan's Pov:

It was morning when I woke up and squeezed my eyes due to the sun rays which were directly hitting my face and I groaned before covering myself with the blanket.

I want to sleep more.

But something flashed in front of me and I jerked my eyes immediately.My mind out of nowhere revisited last night's few glances.

What the fudge?

I gulped and my sleep ran away the moment I sat on the bed with a jerk.

I was drunk last night and my slight headache is the proof.

Did I say something to Preeta?

I feel like I said something because I remember entering her room and I think she was angry at me.

Ughh

I blabbered nonsense and I don't know what she might be feeling.I don't even exactly remember the words I said.

Why the hell I drank so much.

Grabbing my phone, I checked for the missed calls and there were none.It was ten in the morning and she hadn't called me yet.

She might be hell angry at me.She is so strict and listening to my drunken words, she could have thought wrong about my character.

Oh no..it can't happen.

I can't ruin my image in front of her.

It shouldn't have happened.Goddd!

I made a cry baby face and squeezed my eyes feeling sick all of sudden.

What's annoying me more is I don't remember what I said.But I know I was talking with her and she was angry.That too I was in her room and God knows what the hell I said to her.

What if I said something about her, like how she looked and all.Because last night all the time my gaze was on her's and she looked amazing.What if I said something which made her furious at me and she starts ignoring me.

Noo... Please!

I should ask her as soon as possible.

Gulping down my throat, I stepped down the bed and corrected my hair and grabbed the towel before I entered the washroom.

Another half an hour and I was hell anxious standing in front of her room.

What if she doesn't talk to me?

What if she ignores and behaves like before.

I was immersed in thoughts that the door opened and I widened my eyes seeing her in nervousness.

"What happened?"She asked raising her brows and I gulped down before trying to speak.

Why I am becoming speechless.

"Umm"I stopped not knowing how to ask.

"Bolo?"She asked again a little firmly and this increased my anxiety tenth fold.

She is angry for sure.I need to apologise.

"Andar aa sakta hu?"I asked instantly and she thinned her brows before nodding.

"Yea"She let me in and I heaved a sigh before looking at her.

I smiled nervously and she crossed her hands looking at me.