11| The changes

Target 🎯: 50+ Votes [ Please do it guys 🤧]

~

Karan's Pov:

"Let's go"She said holding her handbag and walked forward.

I did not know why I was following her, but had no other option when she asked for a coffee directly.

Well, just coffee nothing else.

I reminded myself and nodded walking inside the lift along with her.

When we reached the ground floor, her BMW was parked in front of us and I truly didn't want to go in that with her.

"Come"She said and I stood there.

"Aap jayiye.I have my bike here.Mujhe address bata denge toh mein direct wahi aa jaunga"I said maintaining a casual expression and she shrugged her shoulder.

"Ek hi jagah pe separate kyu? Come with me.I will drop you back"She said but I shook my head.

"No it's fine.Mein aa jaunga"I denied.

She huffed at my stubbornness and sighed.

"Please, mujhe accha nahi lagega agar tum aise aaoge toh"She said but I didn't melt.

"Mujhe bhi accha nahi lagega mein aise apke car mein aau"I said and I think she was disappointed with my decision.

"We are friends Karan"She said and I nodded in no.

"No mam.Not yet.We are just a boss and employee"I corrected and she pressed her lips in irritation.

"Okay fine then, Just follow my car"She said and I nodded feeling relieved.

Thank God.

And that was it I started following her car and after another ten minutes.Her car stopped in front of the five star hotel and I parked my car.

God this is so embarassing.Why did I even accept her request?

I saw her waiting for me near the entrance and walked towards her.

"Let's go"she said and I nodded walking beside her silently.

She took the corner table and sat.I simply sat facing her and I can't even describe how uncomfortable it was for me to sit with her.

The waiter came and asked for the order.

"Cappuccino?"She asked to me and I nodded.

"Two Cappuccino"She informed the waiter.he nodded and walked away.

"So, Karan"She paused lifting her gaze and I gulped before meeting her gaze.

"Mein Karan keh sakti hu na? You are comfortable with it right?"She asked and I wanted to say No, but can I say that?

Hell no.

So feeling helpless I nodded to her and said "yeah".

"Thanks.And mein tumhe isiliye yaha leke aayi hu taki tum mujhe Jaan sako.I wanted to share my personal life with you"She said and I thinned my brows internally crying.

I don't want to know anything about her personal life.God why she is behind me.

"So..."she stopped as the waiter came and served us the coffee.

"Actually mere personal life mein aisa kuch hai bhi nahi ki mein tumhe batau.Just me, dad and workers.Mein bohot choti thi jab mom ki death Hui.I don't even remember the moments I spent with her.Just some and they are my stress buster whenever I miss her"She said with a weak smile and I looked at her feeling emotional.