29|Drunken night

The chapter contains Mature Content 🔞

And 60 votes fast 💗

~

Author's pov:

"Don't"She pushed him with and glared at him in anger remembering about hima nd Riya.

"Kyuu?"Karan frowned and again moved towards her.

"What kyu ha? What were doing down there? You were playing with her"Preeta fumed in anger.

Karan realised what she was saying but acted as if he doesn't know anything.

"What? Who her?"He asked cutely.

"Who her? That bitch! She doesn't want to stay away from you.Jab chance milta hai tumse aake chipak jati hai"Preeta twitched her lips while complaining.

"Haa, right woh bohot baatein bhi karti hai"Karan agreed to her.

"Fir bhi tum uske saath baat karte ho, sirf baat nahi usse pakadte ho.uss din bhi aur aaj toh godi mein uthaya tha.mujhe bhi nahi uthaya tumne abhi tak aur usse uthaya.Tumhari girlfriend mein hu, tum sirf mujhe waise uthoge"Preeta hit him and pushed him back in anger.

Karan twitched his lips and looked at her with puppy eyes.

"Arey babydoll.Woh game tha.And tumne bhi toh uske saath baat karte baithi thi"He complained.

"Kiske sath?"She shot him a glare.

"Wahi I don't know his name, jiske saath tum niche baithe thi and you were drinking with him too.I too hate him"Karan said and glared back at her.

"Anmol..Mei..mein uske saath sirf baat kar rahi thi and bas uske liye jealous ho rahe ho abb batao tumne usse god mein liya toh mujhe kitna jealous aur gussa aayega..boloo"She screamed making him gulp.

"Boloo kya punishment du tumhe?"She asked feeling furious.

"Punishment?"His eyes widened and he shook his head at her.

"No mein koi bacha thodi na hu ki punishment dogi.Tumne bhi mujhe gussa dilaya.Kal se mere ek bhi call nahi uthaya tumne?"He reminded her.

"Arey mein busy thi papa ke sath.Toh tum mujhse gussa ho jaoge?"She asked raising her brows and walked towards him.

Karan moved back feeling scared seeing her anger.Before Preeta could reach him he took a step back making her follow him.

"Stopp"She yelled but he didn't stop and climbed the bed making her more angrier.

"Karannn niche uthroo"She warned pointing her finger.

"Noo, tum mujhe punishment dogi"He pouted.

"Ha dungi"She nodded giving him angry glares.

"See, mein toh nahi aane wala.Tum pyaar se mujhe huggie dogi toh aaunga nahi toh bilkul bhi nahi"Karan said twitching his lips.

"Hugie toh bilkul nahi dungi..tumne usse kaise pakda, tumhe usse kaise uthaya godi mein, tumne kyu khela uske saath ye jante hui bhi ki mein usse bilkul bhi pasand nahi karti.How dare you?"Preeta was enraged by the end and Karan shook his head listening to her.

"Tum abhi bhi gussa ho, mein nahi aane wala"He shook her head testing her
patience.

"Mein upar aaungi"She pointed a finger at him.

"Mein utar jaunga"He giggled at her causing her nose to flare.

"Tum mujhe bohot gussa dila rahe ho"She warned again.

"Mein kuch nahi kar raha babydoll.It's you.Forget about that na"He said showing his puppy eyes.

"Nahi.. impossible.Iss baar toh hadh ho gayi.You were lifting her in your arms.Mujhe toh ek baar bhi nahi uthaya tumne"She yelled at him and made a cry baby face.