2| The Interview

For those who were waiting for our preeran here!

~

The car stopped in front of the Arora group of companies(AGC) and a girl stepped out of the car removing her goggles.

Walking forward she entered inside like a boss with her eyes fixed straight.She walked towards the elevator ignoring the wishes of the workers and staff.

2 men were following her bowing their heads.Entering inside the elevator she closed the door and pressed the button to the 20th floor where her cabin was.

Reaching the floor she walked outside and went towards her cabin.

The staff wished seeing her and like always she didn't care to wish them back and went inside.They gulped seeing her angry face and got back to their work.

She was always like that since her childhood.Being a only daughter of her parents she was pampered alot and they always gave her what she wanted and wished.

She only had her father with her in her growing age.She lost her mother when she was 3 years old due to cancer and there was no one to teach her how to be and should talk to people.How to behave with others and elders.

Her father was always busy in building his company and his business.She grew all alone in her big mansion.He loved her and gave whatever she wanted but didn't had his time for her.

She too never expected anything from him but always felt lonely but she didn't even name that feeling as she never experienced it much.she didn't remember her mother's face as she was too small but always wished for her to be with her.

She sat on the desk chair and took the files which were in front of her.She was going through them but suddenly she closed the file and pushed it aside.

"How dare he"she whispered furiously gritting her teeth.

"How dare he,He just made me ask sorry,what he thinks of himself..I will show him what exactly the sorry means.you are not safe mr.whoever"she thought to herself and kept her elbows on the desk leaning on it and entwined her fingers smrinking with a range in her eyes.

"You will repent"saying she continued her work even though she was unable to concentrate on her work today.

She was very strict and up to date with her work.If it has to complete today then it should be.Being a CEO of the company she didn't have any PA. because she didn't have trust in any men except her father.She was searching for a female for that position even though she did not wanted.Her father used to force her to keep as the work will be too difficult for her to handle everything.

A knock landed on her cabin gaining her attention.

"Come in"she let in not caring to see who it was

A person was appointed there for her to inform if someone was entering her cabin or for any information.He always used to be outside her cabin.

"Mam sir is calling you"Ramesh informed her bowing his head.

"Fine"saying she stood up and went outside.

~

She entered the cabin where the interview was going on.Her father was the owner of the company.

Mr.Anand Arora.

Before preeta he was the CEO of the company and as she had completed her education and was capable of the position.He had decided to appoint her.

It's been more than 6 months and she was very cautious and maintained everything very well under her making their company in the top 5.