3| First Day

Ok please vote and comment after reading the chapter 💜.

Karan's Pov

Once again I am standing in front of miss.arrogant's company.Yesterday night I received the mail that..I am selected.I was on ninth cloud in happiness after receiving the mail.

It was much needed and I was extremely greatfull for selecting me.I thought she won't select me because of that incident.But hopefully she didn't take that in between.They had informed me to join the next day.

I have been waiting here for half an hour and the receptionist has informed me that they will call me after sometime,So after completing the joining process and submitting my documents I simply sat tapping my foot waiting for them to call me.

After an hour ,one of the staff members called my name.I stood up and approached her.

"Yes,karan luthra"I introduced myself as she took my name.

"Yes mr.luthra,you have to go to the 20th floor and further information will be given to you "A female staff informed me pointing towards the lift.

I nodded in return and took my steps towards the lift.I huffed and entered inside.

The environment of the company was too calm and good.I was looking forward to start my day already.

As the lift halted at 20th floor,I stepped outside and looked around to see some cabins around and I widened my eyes as the name plate on the door caught my attention.

Ceo.Preeta Arora.

I gulped remembering her and looked around to find a human being..so that I can ask my further process.

"Excuse me"I called a male employee as he walked forward.

He looked back at me and asked "yes?".

"I have joined today as executive manager and the receptionist informed me to the 20th floor.Can you please tell me where I should go and whom to approach regarding this"I asked him politely.

He raised his brows and nodded at me.

"Okay! Will you wait for some minutes..I will ask someone and let you know about that"He said and I nodded in return.

I sat there in the waiting area and looked around for someone to approach me.

Why these companies are so tough for freshers!

"Mr.karan luthra?"a female receptionist called me and I stood up walking towards her.

"Yes!"I nodded at her.

"Sir,you have to wait for some time..First you have an appointment with our ceo and then she herself will inform you everything about the job role..for now she is busy in a meeting..so you will be called once she gets free..you can wait here till then"she informed and I was dumbfounded listening to her.

"Yeah..no problem"I nodded meekly and sat there in the rail of questions.

Why the hell..she will guide me?

Don't she have other works? As much as I know..No ceo will herself apprise her employee.I was just speechless.

Anyways I am impressed,let's see what is awaiting me.Who knows when she is going to be free...for me?

I guess I am going to spend my whole day here waiting for them to call me.Some corner of my mind thought that she was taking any revenge from me?.

Oh noo! She cannot do that..she isn't that free to waste her time on me.

I jerked my thoughts officially and started to scroll my phone being bored.

It's been an hour and my neck was aching sitting here simply.I stood up and thought to look around.